JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/2/2020 6:36:50 PM
[quote]In fact, most people love the military because they love freedom and they love the peace provided by men and women who choose to be real life “guardians”.[/quote] Good god military people are so far up their own asses that they can honestly unironically say this shit, lmao.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• And your position is? Why do you think many people around the world appreciate and support their armed forces?

文章張貼語言:

• You reek of American energy. I don’t think any other country has a more self absorbed military.

文章張貼語言:

• As I thought, you have nothing but bigoted insults, you aren't capable of intelligent conversation. Sorry I triggered you miss snowflake, run along now.

文章張貼語言:

• So you double down on it, haha. Glorious.

文章張貼語言:

• I'm proud of my role in keeping free people free. I don't feel ashamed to be obviously american, and I'll triple down on that. I feel sorry for anyone who's country and occupation doesn't inspire them to be proud and to show it, including you. You uncultured swine.

文章張貼語言:

• Yeah, you’re keeping me free. Of course you believe that, lmao. Adorable.

文章張貼語言:

• Oh no, I didn't mean you, I meant free people. You're obviously under some delusion. You have convinced yourself that bigoted remarks make you seem intelligent. You make grand assumptions, I'll admit, I know where your viewpoint arose from, but it doesn't excuse the absolutely uncultured and bigoted way in which you go on. I'm proud of who I am. A combat veteran of the U.S. Air Force, Chinese Cryptolinguist, former NSA analyst, master of anthropological studies, doctorate student, father, husband, teacher, small business owner. There are many things I would change about my country had I the opportunity, but honestly, I believe it is the best place on earth to live and raise a family and I believe that sacrificing to make sure it stays that way is something we all should be a part of. I don't feel special pride for my own service, but I do feel that the community and the brotherhood of the armed forces, which often transcends nationality, is a community worthy of mention. There have been sacrifices so much greater than I have ever dreamed of, man who carried 3 children out of a war torn city, only to die of his wounds as the last kid got in the helicopter. He had a wife and kids, he was a friend. These people give everything so you and I can have an opportunity to live free of the bad ideas and evil men that are just waiting for the good people of the world to get tired of fighting back. I would encourage you to take a few hours to search your own thoughts, and come up with three reasons why you think that military service and namely, being American is not something to be proud of. Then ask yourself why are your reasons more worthy than someone else's? If you want to understand a culture, you should ask questions, not make assumptions. Have a good day champ.

文章張貼語言:

• I’m not reading any of that bullshit, lmao. You military types really need to get over yourselves.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Mister T Baggin編輯: 10/2/2020 7:25:36 PM
    Typical uneducated response from a bigot. Enjoy your ignorance while it lasts.

文章張貼語言:

• If ignorance is refusing to deep throat people who don’t deserve the respect that they think they deserve, sure. Whatever floats your boat, man.

文章張貼語言:

• And who are you to judge what someone else deserves? You're just a link who hasn't got their life together and wants to rag on anyone who isn't as miserable as you because no one deserves what you don't have. -blam!- off loser.

文章張貼語言:

• Hahahahahaha, yeah man. Whatever makes you feel better.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon