JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/2/2020 4:39:29 PM
Freelance has nothing to do with the mercy issue, people being idiots and leaving games is the problem. -blam!- at them.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I was using freelance as an example of feedback that got taken, and that flying into matches that are 10 seconds from a mercy needs to be fixed before they can call it a day.

文章張貼語言:

• Then you did a horrible job of communicating that. And it’s not something they can fix. When they match make you to the game there isn’t that gap. It’s while you’re loading that the wide gap happens. IB simply sees it more because there’s more idiots quoting early and because power plays can make a larger gap. The only other option would be to prevent joining in progress at all which would be punishing people who have a teammate quit which isn’t fair.

文章張貼語言:

• Maybe you’re just too simple minded to understand the “and that’s confirmed” part. Also, yes, it could be fixed. Allow players to CHOOSE if they want to go into an ongoing match. Makes no sense to go in with no super energy while the entire team is popping on you.

文章張貼語言:

• I think you’re ignoring that at no point in your post do you mention freelance in reference to it being a response to feedback. That’s where you’ve missed connecting it to your post. Giving people the choice to avoid joining in progress games is simply not viable for the game. Simple fact anyone that has played the game would know. It’s also a pointless thing to add. Most people don’t care that much and to make a feature for a tiny number of people would be a waste of resources when there are actual issues that are a consistent problem that need to be dealt with.

文章張貼語言:

• You’re just wrong. It’s a basic quality of life change that PvP is lacking, and it lacks that in many departments. As the title says, I shouldn’t be flying into a match only be sent back to orbit 10 seconds later because it’s a mercy by the time I load in. Stop being weird, you’re just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

文章張貼語言:

• No, I’m disagreeing because you’re ignoring that it’s not an issue you can fix in the way you’re presenting. You can’t fix stupid players leaving games which cause mercy ruled games. Arguably the only viable solution is to make IB clash not control so that there can’t be steam rolled games. And I can’t stress this enough, this isn’t actually a problem in most crucible, just IB. No feature in the game should ever be added because of one game mode.

文章張貼語言:

• No, you’re wrong again. It’s an issue in all of PvP, flying into 62-10 games, where the entire team has a super and you load in with nothing. It’s just significantly worse in Iron Banner, much more common. It would be fixed in the way I presented, frankly nobody should be force to join an ongoing match. Iron Banner should be clash, it’s far more popular. Both of those changes would be ideal.

文章張貼語言:

• It isn’t a problem in most other crucible. It’s not a problem in any of the rotation playlists, elimination, competitive, or in control. It’s a rare occurrence which is not a problem, just a slight bother that you get over quickly and the next game is normal. A problem is consistent. It’s constant, and it’s consistency in IB isn’t the games issue, it’s players.

文章張貼語言:

• Wrong. Happens in control, happens in clash, happens in rumble. Just a lot more common in IB. Don’t know how many times I gotta repeat myself, but it happens outside of IB, just not as frequently.

文章張貼語言:

• Sounds like this is actually a you issue. I’ve never been mercied anywhere but control and IB and control it’s like once every 70 games. You sound like you have a loading issues so you might want to test your connection or upgrade your hardware if it’s as consistent as you’re making it sound. It’s only common in IB for anyone else.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon