JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/2/2020 12:45:25 AM
Yeah no. Destiny is set in the far future when war was abolished completely. The only war we are in is with the darkness... And guess what? We have themed armour for that. Our normal armour is themed for specific things.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Ummm just before the travelboi can there was a huge feudal war on earth but ok

文章張貼語言:

• Key word. BEFORE anything of that time didn't survive and all memory was either lost or forgotten.

文章張貼語言:

• But the stuff was left behind. Old cars, old russian space shit. I guarantee some old files in a cabinet somewhere would've shed light on the history of earth...no one has had much time to look. But you could imagine a few symbols of the old branches of different militaries would have been found. They have found books and other things from before, and the black armory itself is proof that they knew of different nations before the traveller and who belonged to them

文章張貼語言:

• Those are golden age cars... The tanks were used by the military as the civilians were getting chaotic when trying to get aboard any exodus ship. Those cars, vehicles ect are after the traveler arrived.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Mister T Baggin編輯: 10/2/2020 1:36:55 PM
    So where exactly does BLM and Gay Pride appear in the lore? I mean emblems aren't all tied to lore, neither is the gear. A witch broom? Somehow part of history but they know about it. Cars are a historical means of transportation, they obviously didn't forget or lose everything. Your requirement that all things in game must be tied to canon is only applied where you want it to be, but you overlook completely non canon additions that have been done before. The U.S. military salute was made obviously they remember something because the salute in game is only ever the U.S. military version, never the british, russian, german, Chinese, japanese, korean, or anywhere else's. Either way, you point is refuted by the game itself.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]So where exactly does BLM and Gay Pride appear in the lore?[/quote] There are canonically gay characters in destiny, for example Ana Bray

文章張貼語言:

• But they don't have gay pride month

文章張貼語言:

• Those are simple to explain away. The emblems aren't in the game overall. They are a decorative plate for your name. Secondly bungie is very inclusive and exempts all. Those aren't in cannon. Those are just exterior things. The militaries did exist after the traveler arrived... They worked as normal. They never went to war... They all died Their uniforms wouldn't make armour as they would be your bog standard fatigues. And most importantly. There's already armour in game that is basically military fatigues... And bungie doesn't want to add anything related to the Irl military because they don't want to. Because someone would inevitably get offended.

文章張貼語言:

• No one has said shit about the salute being the American military one... Why would someone be offended that I support ptsd research and used to be in the u.s. airforce ? And for that matter people already get offended that bungie supports an admittedly Marxist organization, that is now deemed a domestic terror group.

文章張貼語言:

• OK don't say that or you will be banned. Some ninjas are biased and will just remove that. 1. Did I mention that I donr support the military? No shit I support my military services, I was going to be in the RAF as a pilot and had to drop out due to medical reasons. 2. Avoid talking about BLM.... This is not the place to talk about that as political discussion is against their TaC. Seriously you should watch what you say, that's not a threat. That's a suggestion

文章張貼語言:

• It's not political though...it's an existential threat to humanity we can all recognize. Terrorists have apolitical agenda, but antiterrorism is not a political agenda. All I'm saying is that bungie obviously doesn't care about offending anyone, and if discussing BLM is not within the rules, they shouldn't have endorsed them with the recognition. You can open a can of worms and then blame people for noticing worms.

文章張貼語言:

• It doesn't matter. Any conversation that has BLM in a negative fashion is removed eventually by ninjas. Its happened to me before even though I said a line from one of Micheal Jackson songs It don't matter if your black or white. That was deemed as political and hate speech. So I warned you. They will get you.

文章張貼語言:

• Oh well, fu¢k em Trump 2020 See you guys in a week.

文章張貼語言:

• If one of the biased ninjas sees this... It'll be more than a week.

文章張貼語言:

• I hope so, I need help putting this shit down. In generally get ninjad about once every other month. You should see my latest post...I went full ninja troll

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon