JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/1/2020 9:56:18 PM
Your kd needs work https://destinytracker.com/d2/profile/xbl/Vault%20Tec Keep practicing
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Besides the childish shaming and bullying, he can't win the match by himself. If he is playing with other blueberries things can be get really frustrating against a series of 6 stacks with less than 20% chances of winning.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Kiro編輯: 10/2/2020 8:44:04 AM
    All I thought of when you said a blueberries match is Saladin yelling "like a line of thrall" which is about accurate. Always fun to see a 5 stack dip out and leave the one rando.

文章張貼語言:

• Well duh but that’s not every game kiddo Y’all are delusional y’all think you play against six stacks every game but you don’t lmao It’s op skill level he has a 0.9 kd he needs to put in effort Like me I don’t have a 3.3 kd just from smashing noobs are also farm average joes the 1.2 kd to 1.9 even some 2.0 kds

文章張貼語言:

• What’s the point in bringing kd into this. All you’re doing is shaming. Not everyone has the time to play all the time. Most of us have lives

文章張貼語言:

• 由Kiro編輯: 10/1/2020 11:57:14 PM
    You in essence answered the question of the OP, "Not everyone has the time to play all the time. Most of us have lives" Every one wants to sit down and smash or atleast think to them selves "I did not do half bad". I mean thats the point of a game(have fun) and pvp(a competitive nature). Sure its not classy to point out ones short comings. But if you are going to complain "why cant I win" but have have a record that shows a "lack of skill bandwidth" its going to come across as just another guy that thinks casuals should have a easy fun ride in a PvP format where spoiler alert some one on the other side very much wants you dead to. Why cant I work at nasa, I am not a rocket scientist. Why cant I not get wrecked at pvp, because I have not put in the time.

文章張貼語言:

• Yes sir

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon