JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/1/2020 4:55:31 PM
Won’t happen because it doesn’t fit the progressive agenda. Leftists hate America.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Nonono, not leftists. Hyper partisan democrats. Tulsi (a Goddamned vet) loves vets more than trump (a draft dodger) Don’t shove an entire ideal into one thing

文章張貼語言:

• I can’t believe people are still talking about that draft dodging BS. Go listen to Tim Kennedy talk about the difference in military funding and support between the Trump and Obama eras. No president in recent history has been more supportive of our military and vets.

文章張貼語言:

• ewwww politics

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Nonono, not leftists. Hyper partisan democrats. Tulsi (a Goddamned vet) loves vets more than trump (a draft dodger) Don’t shove an entire ideal into one thing[/quote] That’s why I said “leftists”, not liberals or Democrats. Leftists is the term used to distinguish between traditional liberals and far-Left extremists.

文章張貼語言:

• Is this actually far left or American far left

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Is this actually far left or American far left[/quote] ?

文章張貼語言:

• A lot of things American politicians and commentators say are far left are actually slightly left of centre. So when talking about the "left" with non Americans is a good idea to clarify

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]A lot of things American politicians and commentators say are far left are actually slightly left of centre. So when talking about the "left" with non Americans is a good idea to clarify[/quote] Lol nah. You can believe what you want from the outside, but America has a huge problem with the far Left.

文章張貼語言:

• 由TheycallhimKaiju編輯: 10/1/2020 8:37:57 PM
    [quote][quote]A lot of things American politicians and commentators say are far left are actually slightly left of centre. So when talking about the "left" with non Americans is a good idea to clarify[/quote] Lol nah. You can believe what you want from the outside, but America has a huge problem with the far Left.[/quote] There is a huge problem with politics and general and the extremes on both sides. But this community has not shown that they can comfortably speak about politics while looking at everything in totality which is why I think we need to learn the lesson of this summer and just choose not to overly interject politics into the hobby. It’ll do nothing but make people bitter no matter what and it’s not at all worth it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]There is a huge problem with politics and general and the extremes on both sides.[/quote] Oh give me a -blam!-ing break. 😂😂😂 Look around you.

文章張貼語言:

• Missed my point, dude. I have my opinion because I do in fact look around. I just don’t trust either side as both have proven to be equally full of shit.

文章張貼語言:

• You said there’s a huge problem with extremists on both sides. What a joke... Who’s burning down cities every single day with no accountability or even condemnation from their party? Who’s killing Trump supporters in the street? Who’s killing cops in the street? Who has control of the media, entertainment industry, and corporate culture? Which side has made cancel culture so bad that people can’t express their opinions for fear of losing their livelihood? The other side is a few isolated groups with virtually no public support, as it should be. Extremists on both sides have no place in society, but denying that the influence of both is equal today is just straight up ignorant.

文章張貼語言:

• Yep, Totally didn’t get it. Conversation totally isn’t worth my time so I’ll leave ya to it.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Yep, Totally didn’t get it. Conversation totally isn’t worth my time so I’ll leave ya to it.[/quote] Is that not verbatim what you said? 😂 You tried to shift the conversation to the flaws of a bipartisan system after I called you on it.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon