JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: UPDATE
10/1/2020 2:29:16 PM
As a lore buff, I take issue with you calling fan fic "cannon". I wish Bungie would open the creations page to you guys, so you would stop cluttering up the lore forum.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

ShadowheartMC
    ShadowheartMC

YES YES YES!!!! -

You misunderstood. I meant canon to MY story arc

文章張貼語言:

• Technically it is cannon in a way for one reason. Our guardian is a blank slate character that has no future and can’t remember the past version of his/her self. As much as we have played a half assed linear storyline that was half ass thought through by the developers many do not stop and ask what does our guardians do when we are not controlling them doing all these stupid things that bungie have made up on the fly. So much like yourself what does your guardians do when they are not being controlled by you. Well in perspective they are doing what ever your mind can think of within the destiny universe but it’s up to to write that part of the story. Not every guardian/player killed crota and all the big bad evils we have raided against. Not every guardian is on the same power level. Not every guardian is trying to be a hero. And the list keeps going. If a player is wanting to share there thoughts on what there guardians actually do when the screen goes back let them. The lore is half assed an suggestive at best when it comes to telling stories or giving us information that basically no one cares about. Just food for thought.

文章張貼語言:

• yeah man 100% to me, my guardian fought in the battle of twilight gap with shaxx and ana bray, in my mind i never killed oryx or atheon, but i'm a leader of the stoneborne order, so whatever your guardian does, tell that story, expand on the universe bungie created, make it bigger yk?

文章張貼語言:

• I never said they couldn't come up with these stories. But to call it cannon is a bit presumptuous.

文章張貼語言:

• Like I said it’s technically cannon. Didn’t say it’s just cannon. My guardians stories are cannon to how they got actually got started from my perspective of how I wish bungie would have done it. Or would your rather say we all did the same thing and that the guardian we have played is shared over a hundred million times or how many ever players are still play the game. Sorry but l refuse to believe that my guardians are doing the same as everyone else. Take a min before replying remember everything from destiny 1 to destiny 2 and think what has your guardian done different and what gives them there personality other than a stupid shader or what have you.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]from my perspective of how I wish bungie would have done it.[/quote] No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like the story, you're free to go. But just because you like your version of events better, doesn't mean they are cannon. In fact, it literally makes them fan fic. Not sure how else to explain it other than that. All this "0w0 my character sucked the ether out of Variks' -blam!- 0w0" shit isn't cannon. Like I said, I don't mind people having backstory for their characters. I have one for mine. But I would never call it cannon.

文章張貼語言:

ShadowheartMC
    ShadowheartMC

YES YES YES!!!! -

Ok so, unless you want to apologize That’s going to get you reported. That is absolutely disgusting. I love Variks, that character and this game helped me through so much. My stories have never had sexual content. Suggested? Sure. But I’ve never said something like that and my story relies 0% on s*x. To assume I’m one of those girls after I have 115 pages dedicated to this story (which is a romance, not s*x scenes) is disgusting and ignorant. I’ve poured my heart into this content. Do your research before bashing people. I didn’t say my story was canon. Even tho some of my readers say it is and have literally asked for it to be, it doesn’t change anything. Who cares? I’m allowed to joke about s*x and so can my readers but that pushes my line. Don’t talk about him or me that way.

文章張貼語言:

• Did I say your stories did? Nope. But I won't apologize for having an opinion. Like I said before, it's fine to have your own stories or whatever. I even have a backstory for my guardian. But none of it is canonical lore. Period. And to say so takes away from the hard work the writers at Bungie have done to create a beautiful story that stands very well on it's own.

文章張貼語言:

ShadowheartMC
    ShadowheartMC

YES YES YES!!!! -

The sexual comment was not an opinion and you will be reported for it. And it’s annoying that you keep referring to my stories as canon when I never said that. I answered you on another comment saying I meant canon to MY story arc. Not bungie’s. And if you have an issue take it up with them cuz they told me to keep writing. They don’t mind what I do at all.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Prowler690編輯: 10/1/2020 3:20:01 PM
    @thermal contact Whatever you guys decide your guardians are doing within the Destiny universe....... It's referred to as canon, not bloody cannon ffs. ;)

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon