JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/1/2020 12:22:21 AM
I didn’t read past your first paragraph one was painful enough. Usually with lfg if you really want to get into a group messaging the person can’t hurt. Other people will so why should you take priority over proactive people. You said it was an “experiment” so I can’t help but question your motives going into your little test. Did you do all you could to get into an activity or did you attempt to be as meek as possible so you could later complain. Let’s be real nobody here is your mother nor is it anybody else’s responsibility to get you what you want. Who made you special the rest of us are forced to make an effort.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Dubufu編輯: 10/1/2020 2:49:06 AM
    [quote]I didn’t read past your first paragraph one was painful enough. Usually with lfg if you really want to get into a group messaging the person can’t hurt. Other people will so why should you take priority over proactive people. You said it was an “experiment” so I can’t help but question your motives going into your little test. Did you do all you could to get into an activity or did you attempt to be as meek as possible so you could later complain. Let’s be real nobody here is your mother nor is it anybody else’s responsibility to get you what you want. Who made you special the rest of us are forced to make an effort.[/quote] What the hell are you talking about... Let me deconstruct the stupidity of what you just said. [quote]Usually with lfg if you really want to get into a group messaging the person can’t hurt.[/quote] Backwards logic. Know what also doesn't hurt? Using the app the way it was intended, which allows you to invite EVERYONE in the LFG lobby when it's filled. Why would I have to message the leader when the fact that I take up space in the LFG lobby already means that I want join? Just press the invite button. That simple. [quote]Other people will so why should you take priority over proactive people[/quote] Again with the backwards logic. That's not "proactive", that's just something that isn't required. Once again, the LFG fireteam leader just has to press a single button to invite the lobby. No messaging necessary. Being "proactive" doesn't mean asking something twice. [quote]You said it was an “experiment” so I can’t help but question your motives going into your little test. Did you do all you could to get into an activity or did you attempt to be as meek as possible so you could later complain.[/quote] The point of his entire post (if you even continued to read it) is that doing all you can to get into an activity isn't necessary because being in the LFG fireteam lobby already tells the leader that they want to join, as a result, it is their responsibility to invite them or kick them. The person who joined shouldn't have to double check and ask for an invite when the leader already has the capability to invite them automatically. Do you like repeating yourself? I don't. This situation is much like that. You joined the LFG lobby, which means you want to be invited and can be instantaneously, so why do you need to repeat yourself and message the leader about an invite? You make no sense buddy. [quote]Let’s be real nobody here is your mother nor is it anybody else’s responsibility to get you what you want. Who made you special the rest of us are forced to make an effort[/quote] Okay now you have entered the realm of ridiculousness. You do realize that the fireteam leader made an LFG lobby for a reason right? What do you mean "nor is it anybody elses responsibility to get what you want"? The fireteam leader wants the same thing you idiot.. Also, like I have said again, nobody is forcing you to make an effort. The fireteam leader is responsible for inviting the fireteam in the lobby THEY set up themselves. They can do it with the press of a button. No "forced effort" needed beyond that for those who joined. That's literally how you use the LFG app. I rest my case.

文章張貼語言:

• For some reason that button has never worked for me and i have to manually search up names so i usually stick to joining lfgs

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon