JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務警告
《天命2》將會於今日進行更新。玩家需要在安裝更新檔後,再次登入《天命2》中。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

9/30/2020 11:29:44 PM
I'm just glad there's supposedly going to be a freelance option next season. Very first match I entered this week today was against a 6 stack clan I've been stuck against before. Was the first time I've deliberately left a match since early year 2. I don't mind muscling through bad match ups, but I'm not going to suffer through an unquestionably one-sided match.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• instead of backing out which hurts the rest of the team you abandoned, why not form your own 6 stack just like the other team. You have the power to even the odds. Do you think your games will be better in freelance when you play with 11 other solo players all with different objectives to accomplish in the game?

文章張貼語言:

• My matches generally tend towards being more fun the smaller the premade fireteams in them are. No fireteams at all often tend to be some of the most fun matches. Occasionally I get a match against a fireteam where the randoms manage to win sure, or full solo matches where one person just dominates, but those are generally exceptions rather than the norm in my experience. So yes, I do think freelance will be better for my Iron Banner experience. Also, I'm pretty sure my leaving had no impact on that particular match whatsoever. For one it was already 39 - 8 when I left. By the end of match the clan doubled their score while the team I was on only managed a mere 4 more points, and it seems to have ended before anyone even got a super. Which honestly doesn't surprise me one bit. I rarely pay attention to who I'm playing with or against in crucible because I don't play against most players often enough to gain a memory imprint, but as I said, I've been stuck against that clan before. So I knew from past experience exactly how the match was going to end. Hence why I left. I chose to go find a match that would actually be fun.

文章張貼語言:

• I agree don't abandon the team. Most of the matches are serious turds. Stick it out, collect your pinnacles and move on. Simple as that. If people think a mercy match is fun they must have a challenging social life. There's nothing fun about. Maybe Bungie will figure that out.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon