JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
9/30/2020 3:40:34 PM

Transmoging

anyone else feel you'll have to burn the copy to have it as an ornament?
English
#destiny2

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Quite possible.

文章張貼語言:

• probably, but i'm pretty sure the transmog system is going to work alongside the collections tab. Otherwise, again, the collection tab will just remain a glorified stickerbook. In any case, I am worried about how the gear needs to be used, so there are certain sets i am keeping in my vault to ensure i can get the ones i want (looking at you Coda and Daito sets)

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • Personally I'm expecting transmog will only work on items dropped after they introduce it. So all the players that are saving cool bits of armor they farmed hoping they can transmog it will be screwed. Add to this there be some random currency that's not fun to farm but you need it to use transmog and we're set to go. There will likley be a bright dust or silver way to bypass this currency cost, of course. Don't get me wrong, I think that's pretty much the worst way to implement transmog and I'm not in favor of it at all, but this is Bungie we're talking about and they rarely land a new feature right. Or even remotely right.

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
      • 由Manslave 2 Eris編輯: 9/30/2020 5:12:47 PM
        I've been wondering if they are going to require the piece being masterworked before being able to transmog and then burning it to turn into ornament.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
        • 由Swiftchao編輯: 10/1/2020 1:44:45 AM
          If it involves more mindless grind then yeah I can see it happening

文章張貼語言:

• I am almost certain we will need the armor piece to turn into an ornament. They wouldn't need a Transmog system if everything in collections could just be equipped as an ornament. Not to mention, it would cut out the ridiculous grinding to get what we want when we already have it.

文章張貼語言:

• I pray to god this won’t be true, especially since I can’t get my revelry armor back.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
          • Well, if you look at it from a business perspective, each set of armor in the game is potential income. If Bungie didn't allow Transmog from collections, they'd be losing a lot of that potential income. Other people might argue that because it's Bungie, they will probably implement the system in a horrible way that makes no sense but since there is money involved they tend to do it right (for them, but in this case it would also benefit us since we can Transmog any set).

文章張貼語言:

• I’m hoping you can go to the collections tab and grab a piece of armour to turn into an ornament. I’m still holding an armour piece in my vault just in case.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
            • [quote]anyone else feel you'll have to burn the copy to have it as an ornament?[/quote] I have a feeling this is true because why else would we need silver? The answer is to recover an armor piece you don’t have.

文章張貼語言:

• Yh. Personally holding onto the armour I want to transmog in case that's also a requirement if the feature doesn't remember previously-owned and dismantled sets for whatever reason.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon