JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
9/30/2020 3:15:40 PM

Currencies and materials

Will all currently acquired currencies and materials, that are not being sunset vaulted, be reset to 0 once Beyond Light goes live? For all currencies and materials that are being sunset vaulted, will they be completely wiped or will alternate currency/materials be awarded to replace those said lost currencies/materials? I'm sure many loyal players that have invested countless hours to grind out those materials, like myself, would like to know if all that grinding will be all for nothing come Beyond Light!
English
#destiny2

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• This hasn’t happened in the past, so I’m inclined to say that it won’t happen here. In the past materials and currencies that were no longer useful could be exchanged for glimmer, reputation, or the new resource being used. Bungie hasn’t confirmed anything, so we still aren’t sure, but I wouldn’t get rid of anything just yet.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • [quote]Will all currently acquired currencies and materials, that are not being sunset vaulted, be reset to 0 once Beyond Light goes live? For all currencies and materials that are being sunset vaulted, will they be completely wiped or will alternate currency/materials be awarded to replace those said lost currencies/materials? I'm sure many loyal players that have invested countless hours to grind out those materials, like myself, would like to know if all that grinding will be all for nothing come Beyond Light![/quote] I want them to cut back in the material grind in general. Enough of this multi tiered grind. Back in forsaken, I got burn out just grinding for Enhancement Cores. What a boring grind that was. It was worse then the bounty grind and the bounty grind is pretty bad.

文章張貼語言:

• I hope everything will be preserved.

文章張貼語言:

• I personally think there should be a material exchange to the new thing. After returning from not playing for a while it was overwhelming with all the different stuff I’ve collected. Just having a place I can exchange all the old stuff and clean up my inventory for the new stuff. But I guess with people collecting so much tokens now that could be broken so maybe a wipe is needed.

文章張貼語言:

• Definitely want to see if they're changing currencies at all, definitely will need some notice if i need to spend my crucible tokens (4442 of them right now)

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
      • I really want to hear about their plans on currency and sooner, not two days before launch. The only reason for holding off on that information is because bungie knows their changes will cause an uproar on the forums. They want your preorder money first before p*ssing off the entire communuty.

文章張貼語言:

• Yep waiting on a answer as I have 10k of each in my inventory

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
        • 由Lükkė Śčârãb編輯: 10/1/2020 1:07:54 AM
          Vault Everything (from the locations that are being sunset) No doubt Bungie will bring these places back, there’s no chance I’m deleting 1000’s of Alkane Dust/Phaseglass/Simulation Seeds/Seraphite just to need them again! What 6 years has taught me - don’t trust Bungie’s ‘helpful advice’

文章張貼語言:

3 回覆
          • Spider should do a one week long buyout of the soon-to-be vaulted materials. He seems like the one to stock up in front of an impending disaster. Have him buy them from us in various stacks. A full 9999 stack could go for an ascendant shard? 1000 for a prism? Could be a fun way to say goodbye to those resources and stock up on useful stuff!

文章張貼語言:

• Bungee have stated, on at least two occasions, that they are looking at this and that some form of exchange was an option.

文章張貼語言:

• Im holding off until I get an official announcement.

文章張貼語言:

• Bungie has not been ones to completely wipe out materials unless they are seasonal, so I'm not particularly worried about that, however, we need to get clarification on what will happen to certain currencies, specifically: Planetary materials and Calus tokens. I'm assuming Calus tokens will become irrelevant, however, clarification would be nice before everyone goes and spends their massive stacks. For example, if the Leviathan gets brought back from the DCV, will Calus tokens be the same currency? If so, I want to keep a stack or two for when it comes back. For Planetary Materials, these are not only used for Planetary vendors, but also infusion. We definitely need clarification on how the game will change. Also, we need to get clarification on whether or not these materials will change if planets get brought back from the DCV. I'm all for sunsetting and vaulting parts of the game, but there needs to be a bit more clarification.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
            • 由WormChi編輯: 9/30/2020 5:58:12 PM
              I’m sure all the vaulted locations mats will become obsolete. The question is will we have a mats exchange or should we turn them in now for cores, shards and gunsmith mats? Ikora could have a purpose like the Speaker in D1. Clarification would be nice.

文章張貼語言:

• Go spend em!

文章張貼語言:

• Very interested to see if / how they handle this. They have a major economy problem IMO, and I can't see them working their way out of it without pissing everyone off again.

文章張貼語言:

• In D2 they have never wiped materials outside of events, they always turned into something or could still be spend somewhere.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Will all currently acquired currencies and materials, that are not being sunset vaulted, be reset to 0 once Beyond Light goes live?[/quote] No idea but personally think that would be a massive slap to the face. [quote]For all currencies and materials that are being sunset vaulted, will they be completely wiped or will alternate currency/materials be awarded to replace those said lost currencies/materials?[/quote] I'm curious to know what they will do with this stuff too.

文章張貼語言:

• Heyo! I have no idea. I imaging Bungie will address this at some point in the future. I know a lot of my buddies are spending all their planetary currencies at Spider and to get enhancement shards/prisms from Banshee. It's possible they'll make them null with an option to "safely delete them" with them not serving any purpose. Additionally, it's possible that they'll allow you redeem them some place for like shards or something. I don't know, but there are a lot of ways it could go! I bet Bungie will address it soon!

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon