JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

9/30/2020 10:57:08 AM
Roe
Roe

[quote]Every game is a lopsided mess. You either win or lose in a blowout mercy rule. It is zero fun to be in these matches anymore. People have been talking about this for months on end. Please fix it.[/quote] That’s every game in crucible period. Go to destiny tracker look up your account and go to session viewer.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• i've play versus one guy he have 88% de victory in banner. All this game have for him 2 ou 3 point elo because the chance to win of his team is always more than 95 %. What's the logic ??? Why matchamaking is make for that ?? Bungie hs create that he must explain what t's the result of this shit ??? After 4 or 5 victory for me i make no damage and i loose 10 game ???? What's the logic too...... Sorry i'm french. [url=http://www.bungie.net]link[/url]

文章張貼語言:

[quote]i've play versus one guy he have 88% de victory in banner. All this game have for him 2 ou 3 point elo because the chance to win of his team is always more than 95 %. What's the logic ??? Why matchamaking is make for that ?? Bungie hs create that he must explain what t's the result of this shit ??? After 4 or 5 victory for me i make no damage and i loose 10 game ???? What's the logic too...... Sorry i'm french. [url=http://www.bungie.net]link[/url][/quote] I understood what you were saying. That’s the problem with CBMM. the skills between players are so vast that majority of games will result in an almost guaranteed loss for one team.

文章張貼語言:

• i'm very not good in PVP but if the match begin with 10% chance to win for my team it's better for me to not playing..... What's other game is make like this ??? I don't undersatnd..... Nobody in my clan want to do PVP and that is one reason, matchmaking.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon