JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
由SB_50cal編輯: 9/30/2020 10:27:12 AM

Iron Banner rewards

I think IB rewards need reworking. At base power 1060, there is no incentive to earn pinnacle gear. The IB armour is just reskin after reskin so, oddly enough, I already have full sets on each character (which I doubt is an uncommon situation to be in). Game after game, the drops are simply blues (instant dismantle please?) and the odd legendary which, 99% of the time, gets dismantled straight away. Hows about awarding some upgrade materials? Either have prisms and shards drop something like every 3 games and 10 games, respectively... or make them purchasable from Saladin for X amount of IB tokens. PvP players have it tough when it comes to earning prisms and shards as it is... why not increase the incentive to play IB by adding this in?

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• Prisms for 3000 IB tokens and shards for 10000 IB tokens sounds fair.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
    • Idk, I quite enjoy doing all 4 bounties on all three characters gaining roughly 800 coins. Just to have literally all armour and 8 shining sphere drops. Game is a joke

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
      • Lol I have 6323 IB token as of rn and no reason to use them. *slow claps for Bungies PVP team

文章張貼語言:

• Can we get gear stats drop 5 or 10 instead of 2 and 3 or 4 very bad feeling when can not pair my gear. When we will have like 10- minus for some abilities with new subclasses can we adress this before this becomes to late!

文章張貼語言:

• remember the season got stretched so unless your stock piling tokens, still raising light level or for fun no point to IB it definitely needs an overhaul, new fresh armor for one - no more reskins and would it kill us to change it from control to say clash or bring back rift or anything else for varieties sake

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
        • Absolutely! But next season, with ghosts 2.0 we get the ability to give our ghosts mods that give a chance to awards prisms at the end of crucible matches. I hope that will solve a lot of issues and makes crucible in general more rewarding. But what I would love to see: - Iron Banner ornaments - ONLY iron banner armor and weapons dropping, and not world pool loot. - Obviously more IB weapons: Just the complete year 1 coming back at least. Never gotten a Time-worn spire to drop. :(

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
          • I havent found Iron Banner to be rewarding at all. It was something to look forward to in D1, but in D2 it never came close.

文章張貼語言:

• 由Demon XXVII編輯: 9/30/2020 3:03:54 PM
            When a player is capped at 1060, and pinnacles really don’t help Maybe they could be turned in for guaranteed 65+ stat roll armour that can be focused on any 2 prominent stats of the 6 on offer (say Recovery & Intellect, or Mobility & Resilience etc) Choose from Helm/Arms/Chest/Legs Then roll the stats Similar to weaponry - allow two guaranteed perks on the IB weapons Take a chance, and gamble

文章張貼語言:

• Same weapons since Forsaken so..

文章張貼語言:

• Leaving any iron banner match where anyone’s lagging

文章張貼語言:

• Yet I bet you and all the supporters pre-ordered beyond light when Bungie said there will only be one set of weapon and gear for the coming year, no change whatsoever to the control-only, and much less pvp maps to play. Absurd.

文章張貼語言:

• I mean, this is a problem with the whole game really, not just IB.

文章張貼語言:

1 回覆
            • IB rewards or lack thereof were an issue for almost all of D1. What makes the stingy drop rates and cruel RNG tougher to swallow in D2 is that the weapons, for the most part, aren’t anything special and after a few events and a few thousand tokens you pretty much have full armour sets with relatively decent base stats. This means you’re playing IB simply for the love of playing the event. I can’t think of many people that love playing IB period. I put in 4 games yesterday for the weekly crucible and to complete the weekly crucible bounties. I’m not rushing back to IB to play more and complete those 4 pinnacle bounties despite the allure of 50 tokens. The game mode simply isn’t fun and there’s nothing really good to obtain from playing it. Simply another meh grind activity like so many other things in the game.

文章張貼語言:

• I liked they way it was in D1 with the rewards dropping on the end of match screen. It was Iron Banner gear which made sense as it was the activity we were playing. I don’t want gear I can get from doing a patrol or The Reckoning. I expect to get that gear when doing those activities.

文章張貼語言:

• How about they just fix the weapons and make them relevant again? Back in D1 you had many best in a slot weapons come from IB and you would get drops almost every game: now you’re lucky to get a drop once every 5 games. Some examples of meta defining weapons from IB; Felwinter’s Lie, Efrideets Spear, The Clever Dragon, Redegast’s Fury. This was back when they changed up the weapons every year. We badly need an IB weapon refresh next season.

文章張貼語言:

• 由blade329編輯: 10/1/2020 4:37:34 PM
              Destiny 1 Iron Banner rewards were so much better. Less RNG involved. I could see what I was working toward, in addition to the great loot drops. It also gave us some of the best loot in the game, like the Clever Dragon, Distant Star, Finnala's Peril, etc. Not to mention some of the best looking armor that Destiny has ever produced. Destiny 2's version? Dull. I get tokens for more RNG. Its rewards now offer to boost our light level, the most worthless progression system I have ever seen. Some of the loot is decent, but rarely do we get anything new.

文章張貼語言:

• The whole damn thing needs reworking, it’s a terrible experience for a solo and the rewards suuuuuuck.

文章張貼語言:

• I’d also like to add: why the -blam!- am I getting Vanguard and Gambit rewards from crucible rank ups????? They’ve really -blam!-ed the loot pool.

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
              • I turned in some coins to try and get a few pinnacle mods, but no luck. Even when you need to level to 1060, it's really not worth the time.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                • Playing IB expecting to get IB rewards... 70% of the drops are blues. 29% of the drops are world loot pool legendaries. 1% actual IB gear.

文章張貼語言:

5 回覆
                  • 由Yosemite Sam編輯: 9/30/2020 4:09:41 PM
                    Sorry, not sorry because the entire games loot system needs a rework. Luke Smith's ideas of a loot system are things like only adding loot once a year updating certain activities. He turned this game into a bounty simulator with an absurd amount of duplicates with everything in this game. Edit: Personally, I believe we need a new director that knows what incentive/fun means that can apply it to this game. Yes, these things vary from person to person. But Imho, Luke Smith's ideas for this game are boring as hell. It would be nice to have a loot system that creates an incentive to chase loot that isn't and over grind nor handed out like candy as if you're trick or treating.

文章張貼語言:

10 回覆
                    • I wish IB gear was universal ornaments

文章張貼語言:

4 回覆
                      • How about people capture zones first.

文章張貼語言:

• Hello Guardian. I just got back into IB after a couple of months off the sweat fest. Regarding rewards, well, I just deleted all my bounties and have left the activity altogether. Not because I'm awful, but I got kicked out for "not being active" once (was en route to the game), got mercied twice joining in at 12 -90 or worse (lasted 3 seconds after 10 mins waiting), played one good match (lost 100 - 125) and that was it. No more for me matey. Bugger the rewards and FCUK the effort towards this part of the game, IT IS NOT WORTH ANYBODY'S TIME. I just left and I am happier for it. BTW : This is my first reply/post in months but I have been playing regularly with a buddy who is now angst-ridden and not fun to be with online anymore. Funny that eh? Eyes up Guardian!

文章張貼語言:

• Not to mention for those that are grinding it for pinnacles end up with SO MANY DUPLICATES! Just finished the bounties on my hunter and got 2 Auto rifles and 2 sidearms, literally the 2 slots I [i]don't[/i] need higher drops right now.

文章張貼語言:

2 回覆
                        • They took the 3 best ib weapons from the loot this season, currently there are no rewards for ib at all but weapon materials

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon