JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

服務提示
《天命2》將會於今日進行更新。玩家需要在安裝更新檔後,再次登入《天命2》中。請持續關注@BungieHelp,以獲取更多消息。

論壇

9/30/2020 7:20:37 AM
Don’t you love the sound of the supers on that loading screen followed by that immediate spawn kill? Best FPS experience (r)
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• That's another thing. If I get put into a game where it's already been going for a while, why is my Super at 0 energy? If Bungle insists on putting me into such games, they can at least give me an appropriate amount of Super energy. By "Appropriate", I mean, if I had been playing this match from the start, and simply stood in the corner doing nothing, I should have that amount of Super Energy on my Character.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Don’t you love the sound of the supers on that loading screen followed by that immediate spawn kill? Best FPS experience (r)[/quote] Yep, reminds me of being born: A brief, pleasant moment of darkness followed by unintelligible loud noises then suddenly yanked naked into the cold, cruel world only to be held upside down and spanked by a stranger until I cried... Just give my blues and load it up again, you can only go up when you are down.

文章張貼語言:

• Source: Woody Allen, preamble to “Life” But fits the situation perfectly.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]Source: Woody Allen, preamble to “Life” But fits the situation perfectly.[/quote] Ahh, forgot about the Woody Allen scene but just happened to recently watch an episode of Monk describing his memory of birth to his psychiatrist. Similar humor, a harsh truth that is so real you have to laugh.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote] Yep, reminds me of being born: A brief, pleasant moment of darkness followed by unintelligible loud noises then suddenly yanked naked into the cold, cruel world only to be held upside down and spanked by a stranger until I cried... [/quote] LOL- best laugh I've had today. Well Done!

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon