JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

9/29/2020 11:45:48 PM
Makes more sense that uldren... Oh no. I upset the dumb dumbs who think he's going to be hunter vanguard. Well, if they can't read or hear caydes actual dare in the game. Then what can we do.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• He wasn’t a guardian at the time of caydes death which nullifies the dare.

文章張貼語言:

• To be fair, shiro has said he doesn’t want it, neither does Ana. I think an uldren redemption arc would be cool, but that’s ignoring the technical details of the dare (because he wasn’t a hunter at the time. It’s really bungies choice, but we do need one this fall before Ikora materializes into thin air.

文章張貼語言:

• 由ace010593編輯: 9/30/2020 6:47:28 PM
    This. Uldren only has claim to the title if you have a basic knowledge of the dare and you don’t think about it. He wasn’t even a guardian. He has as much claim to it as Taniks. Uldren coming back was good storytelling. Him being vanguard would be predicable (wouldn’t put it past the story writers). But I’d like to see him come across Variks. That could b interesting

文章張貼語言:

• I hate to tell you this... Uldren has 0 claim to the title as does anyone. Why is that you ask? HE DIDN'T FUFIL CAYDES DARE. There you go.

文章張貼語言:

• Yeah....that’s what I said....

文章張貼語言:

• I'm just stating it regardless as people either don't know or think something else. Cayde: This one's for any Hunter who kills me. Best guess: Marcus Ren? You realize you get my stuff now? ALL my stuff. INCLUDING the Hunter Vanguard gig. Yeah, congra-tu-lations, dummy. That's what we call a Vanguard Dare. Sucks, doesn't it? OK, brace yourself for some advice, hotshot. One, know your people. Like, my Nessus scout, Quantis Rhee. I like to call her about once a moon, else she gets a little too much Night, not enough Stalker, you know? Two, keep your weapons sharp. Your job's to watch everyone's back, which means no one's watching yours but you. And three, start thinking now about what you want to do for your successor's Vanguard Dare. 'Cause trust me, kid - this gig will kill ya. That's caydes dare clear as day... Yet people assume otherwise.

文章張貼語言:

• Hunter, which indicates a Guardian at the time of his (Caydes) death, uldren was NOT a Guardian at that time, in simple terms Uldren doesn’t meet the requirement for Caydes dare.

文章張貼語言:

• I'm not up with all the lore and I'm not really bothered about it, but didn't uldren become a guardian when he was revived by the ghost? He could be a hunter (he'd fit that class more than any other anyway) and therefore would be the hunter that killed cayde. Not that I'd be in favor of that. Personally I prefer them to bring Cayde back - the game has next to no humour without him, but I see them doing uldren as the new guardian.

文章張貼語言:

• He was risen by a ghost yes... But he killed cayde as uldren sov, a awoken Prince. That's it. He didn't become risen until after he died. Plus he isn't the same person.

文章張貼語言:

• I dunno - the fact that killing cayde and becoming a hunter happened in the wrong order seems like just the type of plot twist some writer at Bungie would think is impressive and edgy. There's two options really: 1 - Bungie goes with the vanguard dare and in that case it kind of has to be uldren that steps in. No one else killed Cayde so no one else could possibly fit the bill. I don't think the distinction between uldren and his new persona as a guardian is relevant because ultimately it was still him, and him only, that killed cayde. To fulfil the dare, it literally has to be him and can't be anyone else. 2 - Bungie ignores the dare and anyone can step in. Quite possible but then it makes the dare kind of pointless and Bungie seem to like sticking to thier lore. Eitrher way, I still feel it would be better if Cayde came back, lol.

文章張貼語言:

• That's not true about number 1. Ikora and zavala wanted to trace back all the people who killed cayde and even said savathun was more than likely valid for the vanguard. It wasn't because of his FINAL death. It was his death overall over his many years. Uldren was a awoken Prince, he was killed. Uldren the person is gone for good. The risen guardian isn't him, and isn't eligible for the position. It goes against common sense and caydes dare. His dare was very specific. They'll need to go back and see what hunter killed him last.

文章張貼語言:

• well this is why i'm not into the lore i guess - most of that didn't make sense to me. my money is still on uldren, lol

文章張貼語言:

• If he does become it... Bungie will have gone against ghe lore they put in place and common sense so. Bungie can't be that dumb

文章張貼語言:

• I know. You seemed to come at me pretty aggressively for someone who agreed tho lmao

文章張貼語言:

• If I did I apologise.

文章張貼語言:

• All good lol I was just confused. “I agree with you, why are u yelling at me?!” Lol Anyways, yeah I’d much rather have Uldren run to Variks. That’d be much more interesting than him getting involved it tower politics. I’d be interested to see if Variks is still loyal to him (more specifically his sister) as it seemed that him releasing Uldren was one last act of loyalty to the queen. I’d be interested to see how they interact now that Uldren has been reborn

文章張貼語言:

• I think people are saying he'll be the Cosmodrome vendor

文章張貼語言:

• No they are insistent that he will be hunter vanguard

文章張貼語言:

• Who is they? All I been seeing is he will be on the cosmodrome. I pretty much agree with that. Out of sight, out of mind. The less I see of him the better. He may be a different person but has no claim for the vanguard and I am still p*ssed at him. I think a lot of people don't want to see him on the tower, but if bungie decides to do this it won't make any sense.

文章張貼語言:

• They occasionally post about uldren and how he is the new hunter vanguard with absolutely no blue on caydes dare.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon