JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

3/8/2020 1:53:44 AM
The hunter arc super used a weapon, so the finisher uses that weapon. The other two classes arc supers use their hands, so their finishers use their hands. Nothing to do with “hunter bias”.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• The only difference between warlock and titan finisher is the angle of the lightning. Warlocks use a sustained arc attack either as a large singular arc attack or as something like force lighting out of star wars. Titans use a discharge attack where they put out a pulse of energy similar to an explosion The two aren't similar. The titan charges its own body and uses its own hands to attack. The warlock uses pure arc energy as a weapon

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]The only difference between warlock and titan finisher is the angle of the lightning. Warlocks use a sustained arc attack either as a large singular arc attack or as something like force lighting out of star wars. Titans use a discharge attack where they put out a pulse of energy similar to an explosion The two aren't similar. The titan charges its own body and uses its own hands to attack. The warlock uses pure arc energy as a weapon[/quote] The titans do a completely different hand motion than the warlock. They quite literally do a thunder clap.

文章張貼語言:

• The hands are doing different things, The angle of the lightning is different. But look at the actual attack. It's the same.

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]The hands are doing different things, The angle of the lightning is different. But look at the actual attack. It's the same.[/quote] They look very different.

文章張貼語言:

• I'll be accepting that we won't agree here. Imho they look very similar, except the warlock's is worse. 🤷 But thats my opinion and you're entitled to yours

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]I'll be accepting that we won't agree here. Imho they look very similar, except the warlock's is worse. 🤷 But thats my opinion and you're entitled to yours[/quote] Warlock’s is definitely worse. Can’t beat the thunderclap.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon