JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
由INDIANBURNS編輯: 1/4/2020 8:32:59 AM

New exotic ideas and other things...

Dear bungie, or any concerned readers. This is basically just some thoughts I had while playing warlock. Some changes to old exotics, some thoughts for new ones. New exotics: 1.) Sun Flare Suit (or something idk) Exotic Warlock Chest piece... - While casting Well Of Radiance, emit a wave of fire. (Basically just rings of fire while plunging the sword down. Multiple could emit depending on how high you are when casting it.) 2.) Warping Steps (again, the name could change) Exotic warlock boots... - Blink farther and less often. Blinking creates damaging rifts. (So it will leave damaging lines from where you started the blink to where it ended. It should persist for about two seconds, and I think it damage similar to a titan barrier, but with damage toned way down. And it should be able to finish enemies off.) 3.) Channeler's Catalyst. (Name wip) Exotic warlock gloves... - While using an arc class, holding either the grenade or the melee button will convert that ability into a medium ranged lightning blast. Holding both will consume both for a concentrated lightning strike. (Consumimg the grenade or melee should be able to hit precision shots and do about 120 damage for a body shot. Consuming both should be similar to triguring landfall, on the top tree arc class.) -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- That's it for new exotic ideas, now I'm gonna revisit some existing exotics. 1.) Vesper of Radius - Exotic warlock chest piece... Let's be real, when was the last time you actually used these in a serious way? Exactly. The perk, while unique, is just too ineffective to be worth taking as an exotic. My suggestion, is to keep the perk how it is, but to also add a new element. The rift should continually damage enemies inside it! Like, why isn't this already a thing. Rifts that damage enemies that stand in it would be awesome for pvp and pve. And if that's too much, then how about adding a vertical strike of lightning right in the middle of the rift. I think it should do about 200 (pvp) total when combined with the shockwave. So if you're at the edge it'll do about half health. But if you're in the middle of the rift when its cast, then you'd take a ton of damage. 2.) Wings of sacred dawn -Exotic warlock chest piece... I know, they just got buffed at the start of season 9, but that damage resistance just feels so non existent. I love the idea that this exotic has, but it just needs something more. Like maybe bump that 15% up to 18%? Or maybe it reduces incoming precision damage. Like 15% resistant to body shots, but 20% resistant to headshots. All too often it feels like you activate this exotic and just instantly die to a randy's or Mida. 3.) The Stag - Exotic Warlock Helmet... Now this exotic was pretty good for a while, but with forsaken and then shadowkeep, the pacing of the game changed. Now I never pull it out of my vault anymore. Something that might benefit this exotic is this: Gain rift energy when nearby allies or enemies die. This helmet would benefit massively from that change, bringing rift play up to speed with the current pacing of the game. One last thing. Sparrow racing. Please. It was awesome, it was fun, and I loved grinding out a new gear set for it. Maybe do something with the new armor 2.0 changes, like custom sparrow racing mods. (More energy from tricks, better side to side dashing, more airtime, etc.) Thanks for reading this far. Sincerely, a Destiny 1 beta tester.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon