JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

幫助

請協助我們幫助你。
11/15/2019 3:19:04 PM

Lots of Random Weasel/Canary on 1/3 Xboxes

So I'm having a pretty strange problem. Some insightful info before jumping in: Me: Xbox 1 X - Wired - IP Address DMZ'd [b]Girlfriend: Xbox 1 X - Wired[/b] Friend: Xbox 1 S - Wireless (5Ghz band) Internet: Mediacom Cable - ~133mbps down / ~18mbps up - 40ms latency - 0% packet loss Modem/Router: AC1700 Nighthawk (1.5 years old) For the last month and a half, all of us have been able to play Destiny 2 just fine with no lag. Suddenly, the last 2-3 days, my girlfriend has been mid-game with us and randomly getting kicked with Weasel errors. Then immediately when she goes to log back in she will typically get hit with Canary errors. She's also had a couple Marionberry errors mixed in. She's wired, not wireless. I checked the port her Xbox was using and it was coming up Strict with UPnP failure according to the Network Settings. The Portmap in my router wasn't designating her port either. So I had the Xbox use an alternate port. Rebooted. Open NAT now. But she's still getting kicked at random. My buddy and I have no issues, only her. And we all 3 are playing together in a fireteam. I'm unsure what's causing it, but if anyone has insightful information, that'd be great. When I get home and we try to play tonight, I'll be attempting the following: -Disconnecting/Reconnecting Ethernet cables to ensure proper connecting. -Letting her Xbox turn on first to get use of Port 3074. -Swapping Ethernet ports on the modem/router itself. -Swapping Ethernet cables altogether if the above doesn't work. -Putting her Xbox IP address in the DMZ instead of mine (her IP address is already static). -Forcing my buddy to go hardwired as well since we're all like 5 feet from the router.
English
#Help #Networking

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由RAIST5150編輯: 11/15/2019 6:15:54 PM
    I've never captured inbound coming from 3076 when I've monitored traffic for my PS4... only ever 3074 or 3075. Wonder if something is up with the client itself? Always understood that it pretty much has to negotiate with UPnP to make it work right, as the client actually only listens on 3074. Somewhere along the line that redirect through NAT has to come into play somehow for people that aren't manually opening and forwarding 3075. Could be relying on stateful firewall tracking the client's outbound 3075 connection and allowing it back in. But if a client isn't picking up on an additional port like 3076, then the traffic gets dropped. Have you tried running all three clients through UPnP? No DMZ. All of them behind the firewall and negotiating with UPNP. I worry that there is some conflict happening in the port mapping, and since all traffic not tracked by the firewall is pushing to the DMZ, you are getting traffic meant for that third system. Alternatively, could try putting her system in the DMZ I guess, since it is failing UPnP. Not sure if that would resolve it though... If the first two are getting 3074/3075 and those are the only two being used in the instance. The ideal fix is getting the clients to use a third port. The trick is forcing them to do so.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

2 回覆
    你無權檢閱此內容
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon