JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

幫助

請協助我們幫助你。
lock 此討論串因為行為準則已被忍者們鎖定。
11/14/2019 6:35:24 PM

please give me an update on this banned account

let me start by saying this: how can your system detect if people just leave? feels really suspicious i have barely played PvP in the last 2 months, i have also fallen victim to these malicious attacks before with no punishment to those players now i get hit when i havent even done what im accused of or because someone on my team COULD have been? please review this again if this is how you deal with your top 1% of players while people are running around cheating with aimbot then im not sure id like to play anymore to begin with. which is sad considering i loved this game. Also i do have other third party mods for different games installed such as BakkesMod for rocket league which i heard can also lead to a ban. One last thing is i have never knowingly participated in any kind of malicious networking attacks or anything of that nature. How can i be punished if it is someone in my fireteam? and are you sure you can tell the difference between a normal disconnect and a malicious one? please take all this into consideration and PLEASE review my account status again.
English
#Help #gameplay

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• You have already received an answer from BNGSecurity. Do not make multiple posts.

文章張貼語言:

• Update: Complete

文章張貼語言:

• 由TuxyDoh編輯: 11/14/2019 6:47:55 PM
    You have had an update. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/254362903?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1 You or somone in your pre-made fireteam was manipulating networks for the wins. It was not due to 3rd party software or mod applications. [quote]Your account was banned based on data gathered during your PvP activities, in which we detected extremely abnormal signs of network activity related specifically to the activities you participated in (e.g. opponents disappearing from the internet without warning). The pattern was so abnormal when compared to other players' activities that it strongly indicates that you, or someone on your fireteam, were acting maliciously. Your account consistently and repeatedly benefited from this behavior. [b]We also found additional evidence to indicate that this behavior was intentional, and undertaken with your full knowledge. I am unable to share more information due to privacy and security reasons.[/b] The data leading to your ban has been reviewed and your punishment will not be overturned. For more information visit https://bungie.net/bans[/quote] [quote]let me start by saying this: how can your system detect if people just leave? feels really suspicious i have barely played PvP in the last 2 months, i have also fallen victim to these malicious attacks before with no punishment to those players now i get hit when i havent even done what im accused of or because someone on my team COULD have been? please review this again if this is how you deal with your top 1% of players while people are running around cheating with aimbot then im not sure id like to play anymore to begin with. which is sad considering i loved this game. Also i do have other third party mods for different games installed such as BakkesMod for rocket league which i heard can also lead to a ban. One last thing is i have never knowingly participated in any kind of malicious networking attacks or anything of that nature. How can i be punished if it is someone in my fireteam? and are you sure you can tell the difference between a normal disconnect and a malicious one? please take all this into consideration and PLEASE review my account status again.[/quote]

文章張貼語言:

11 回覆
    你無權檢閱此內容
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon