JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

幫助

請協助我們幫助你。
lock 此討論串因為行為準則已被忍者們鎖定。
11/13/2019 9:03:59 PM

i believe my account was wrongfully banned

my account was banned just today without warning and with no explanation, sure ill admit ive exploited the game but nothing that should be worthy of a ban under the TOS that i just read. please i would like an explanation and maybe a second review of my account, been playing for thousands of hours and really enjoy the game, if you look into it you can clearly see my account has never engaged in cheating the game with software at any point so why was it banned?
English
#Help #pcsupport

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

檢視完整主題
  • Your account was banned based on data gathered during your PvP activities, in which we detected extremely abnormal signs of network activity related specifically to the activities you participated in (e.g. opponents disappearing from the internet without warning). The pattern was so abnormal when compared to other players' activities that it strongly indicates that you, or someone on your fireteam, were acting maliciously. Your account consistently and repeatedly benefited from this behavior. We also found additional evidence to indicate that this behavior was intentional, and undertaken with your full knowledge. I am unable to share more information due to privacy and security reasons. The data leading to your ban has been reviewed and your punishment will not be overturned. For more information visit https://bungie.net/bans

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon