JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

幫助

請協助我們幫助你。
11/13/2019 7:04:05 PM

Questions regarding using a cross-save account that didn't buy expansions.

hello, I recently switched from PS4 as my main account to Steam and I noticed that my Traitor's Fate(the original d2 preorder sword) wasn't usable. I understood this albeit being disappointed, but I made the decision to switch back to PS4 after already buying the expansions through steam. I also bought the digital deluxe preorder. So with that background I'm wondering two things. Will any weapons that I wouldn't be able to earn on Ps4 not be usable? Will this also make my PS4 account unable to equip the shadowkeep preorder cosmetic since I bought it on steam ? My second question is will I still get all four seasons on ps4 from buying the deluxe edition because I was under the impression the season pass was the one purchasable item that transferred between platforms.
English
#Help

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• You will be able to use and equip everything, the Traitor's Fate is associated with a platform license, that's why it's not usable on PC. And yes, the Season Pass should be applied on your PS4 if cross save is enabled, you'll just need to buy Shadowkeep.

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon