JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

原先發佈於: Account lockout for no reason
11/13/2019 5:41:51 PM
Typically, pc bans are due to software detected by Destiny 2 while running. These include but not limited to, trainers, aimbots, auto-fire, mods, graphics hacks, anything that injects code into games, debuggers for programing, even some viruses. any of these could cause a ban, [b]even if not destiny 2 specific[/b]. The ones you have listed below do not cause bans so there is most likely something else on your rig. [b]Restrictions are temporary, and will not be overturned or undone before they expire. Once an account is banned however, that ban is permanent. Account restrictions and bans are only done in extreme cases; if actions were taken against your account, then it was with reason. [/b] [b]There are NO options to dispute or overturn account restrictions or bans.[/b] Bans are lifetime for that account https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/1179836392953675776 <- Most recent info [url=http://www.bungie.net/bans]bans and restrictions policy page[/url] [i]*I am not a Bungie representative, just a player trying to give the answers that are available.[/i]
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• What solutions do you offer? Create a new account or not play at all? And why is tech support silent? Can I somehow return the money for the add-ons that I spent in vain?

文章張貼語言:

• You can make a new account and start over. But no, you will not be getting your money back. I’m not sure why you think you would...

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]What solutions do you offer? Create a new account or not play at all?[/quote] Once banned your options are: A) Accept the account is gone, create a new account, reacquire the game, start over, try not to break the rules again. B) Accept the account is gone and move on to other games. [quote]And why is tech support silent?[/quote]Because getting banned is not a tech support issue. [quote]Can I somehow return the money for the add-ons that I spent in vain?[/quote] Bungie does not issue refunds as they did not sell you the game. All refund requests would need to go through the retailer that sold you the game and would be subject to their refund policies.

文章張貼語言:

• My account was blocked for no reason, I'm not using cheats, for which I then paid money?

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]My account was blocked for no reason, I'm not using cheats, for which I then paid money?[/quote] There is [i][b]ALWAYS [/b][/i]a reason. Bungie's anticheat detected something either in your gameplay or on your rig that it felt it violated the game's policies, it then flagged your account for review, Bungie SRT Staff members then reviewed your account, validated the reason for the flag, confirmed it violated policy, then manually placed the ban. As my initial post listed, it is not only "using a cheat" that will get you a banned. There are numerous reasons that can lead to a ban, cheats being one. Most common is a restricted application, but your list of applications running is most likely incomplete.

文章張貼語言:

• I know for sure that I did not use any extraneous programs, and this ban is not justified

文章張貼語言:

• [quote]I know for sure that I did not use any extraneous programs, and this ban is not justified[/quote]While unlikely, if it is then it will be fixed in 48 hours or less. Personally, I would recommend looking into your pc to find the real cause.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon