JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

《天命2》

討論《天命2》的所有事情。
10/20/2019 6:18:34 PM

How Crap is Multiplayer this week

Well I’ve finally got past having to kill guardians with my hand cannon, only to find I have to finish 200 more with solar kills. Wtf bungee, so I Gabe to play more games I don’t want to, potentially ruin other people’s games because I don’t care about the result just the prize at the end Well done bungee, another moment of Gameplay genius What else, oh yes so far just today. Been killed through a wall in Survival about 4 times, How is the chap killing people with Jade Rabbit in only one hit - why can’t mine do that Why did the chap earlier on let me empty my full Ace of Spades magazine into his head while he stood there... took a bit of hit energy wise but nothing more, he killed me with 3 shots while I reloaded When will you finish the multiplayer because it’s consistently shit even without comparing it to the master of MP call of duty - thank god modern warfare arrives this week The Crucible is filler, it needs major work, collision detection is crap, weapon balancing is crap - adding a smidgeon of gameplay might help too I’m more disappointed in this than any other game, you keep promising steps forward but they don’t seem to arrive for me at least

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

檢視完整主題
你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon