JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/10/2019 11:23:25 PM
I want chronicler(all I need is marasena, people stopped doing last wish with noobs when Crown came out) I also want shadow, just never did it, same with wayfarer
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I purposely still run last wish on weekends to help people get eggs and whatnot. Just look for raid sherpa runs and be prepared with the following: Primary: Outbreak perfected, any legendary hand cannon, mountaintop (if you have it) Special: Recluse, Any aggressive frame fusion rifle, any aggressive frame shotgun (dealing with Taken knights mostly) or Ikelos. Heavy: Swarm of the Raven, Play of the Game, Sleeper, Bad Omens (only for 1 fight- shuro chi), Thunderlord (multiple fights for add clear plus final run) Supers: Hunter- Thousand blades, golden gun w/ celestial. Titan- Solar hammers any tree. Warlock- Well AND cataclysm. The raid is very, very, very easy with any combination of the above. It's just the experience which any raid sherpa will tell you simply: 1st fight- Step on plate corresponding to you, do not step on the sides with the taken black orbs in the air- you will die, kill taken thrall and shoot boss if she appears in front of you until she disappears, after 4 explosive waves of the orbs blowing up a knight appears- kill it, meet everyone in middle for DPS, when told to- find appropriate door, go inside, kill the psions after, and continue damage. Rinse and repeat until boss is dead. The majority of all the fights in last wish are that easy to explain and execute. What many newbie sherpas don't do? Is think of it in simple terms like that. They will explain your role and someone else role and bypass all the actual explanations needed just for you.

文章張貼語言:

• Going to be honest. I tried the first encounter with a team once. Reading your extremely short explanation once made more since than their visual explanation. I’m going to need to grab a group one day soon.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon