JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/9/2019 12:37:58 PM
The new lore entry about the gardener and the winnower shows the true nature of the darkness in my opinion. There’s no trick here. They truly believe they are our salvation. The traveler is the gardener which plants the seeds and grows (goes system to system terraforming and breathing life where it wasn’t before) then the darkness is the winnower who comes to harvest those plants and sort them by what is good and what has failed. I believe the darkness’ intention is similar to sword logic (obviously the hive probably derived it from them). The darkness follows in the wake of the traveler, destroying that which the traveler has grown and ridding the universe of that which is weak while empowering that which is strong. Similar to hive belief that they are cutting a perfect shape of the universe, I think the darkness feels the same way. They have watched us and now believe we have the potential to be that final shape. It wants us to prove our power and free ourselves of the lights bidding because clearly we are insanely powerful beings with endless capabilities. In a way I think the darkness treasures us. That’s just my interpretation! Sorry for the word wall!
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• [quote]The new lore entry about the gardener and the winnower shows the true nature of the darkness in my opinion. There’s no trick here. They truly believe they are our salvation. The traveler is the gardener which plants the seeds and grows (goes system to system terraforming and breathing life where it wasn’t before) then the darkness is the winnower who comes to harvest those plants and sort them by what is good and what has failed. I believe the darkness’ intention is similar to sword logic (obviously the hive probably derived it from them). The darkness follows in the wake of the traveler, destroying that which the traveler has grown and ridding the universe of that which is weak while empowering that which is strong. Similar to hive belief that they are cutting a perfect shape of the universe, I think the darkness feels the same way. They have watched us and now believe we have the potential to be that final shape. It wants us to prove our power and free ourselves of the lights bidding because clearly we are insanely powerful beings with endless capabilities. In a way I think the darkness treasures us. That’s just my interpretation! Sorry for the word wall![/quote] Bumpo

文章張貼語言:

• The worm gods feed on what was and what could of been. [quote]The day was longer than all of time, and the night was swifter than a glint of light on a falling sugar crystal. Insects buzzed between the flowers, and worms slithered between the roots, feeding on what was and what might be, the first gradient in existence, the first dynamo of life. Rain fell from no sky. Voices spoke without mouth or meaning. A tree of silver wings bloomed yielded fruit shed feathers bloomed again.[/quote]

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon