JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

10/9/2019 11:26:15 AM
1. The Darkness does not have an “ego”. It never “teased” us. If you took it as a tease, sucks for you. They just outright SHOWED us their power. 2. They never “attacked” in the case of Cayde-6. That was the Scorn. Not the Darkness. 3. The only thing the Darkness wants for us is to kill us and set the natural order of life and death, which the Traveler disturbed, right. That’s all they want to do. Put us back in our rightful places 6 feet under.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• 由Walshy1080p編輯: 10/9/2019 5:55:11 PM
    1: Ehh no ,go speak to Ikora after the campaign 2 : Nah humanity almost faces extinction because they didn’t kill? 3 : Agreed ,however I think us getting killed won’t actually reset the scales ,but tip them in our favour ,For the balance to truely be stabilised the darkness needs to be destroyed ,and the light must go with it If one side grows from the other then both have to go or a side will always be favoured since both the light and dark are living things that inevitably get stronger ,It will never end

文章張貼語言:

• How do you achieve balance if you wish to just outright destroy a whole side of the story? The Darkness and the Light are yin and yang. Two sides of the same paracausal coin. One can not exist without the other. That’s not the natural order. Life and death is the natural order. The things that die need to stay dead in order for more to grow. If that same thing just keeps coming back over and over, nothing new will grow or flourish. We need to go back to our deaths. The Traveler needs to be stopped from disturbing the natural order. The Darkness can and will do that.

文章張貼語言:

• I agree ,they are both Yin and Yang Therefore if one is to prevail the other will rise again too,And back and forth and back and forth Mara spoke that “Too much of a good thing will make you sick” referring to how our light has grown stronger ,meaning our foe will ultimately balance the scale They both need to go for the war between the two to end ,The light cannot win ,nor can the dark ,The traveller is doomed regardless With that said I don’t think Humanity will have to die for this either ,Humanity wasn’t ever a fighting part in this war before the darkness came ,Think of it like a troop resting in a village,and having that village ransacked with hostile forces searching for the troops ,We are the village Don’t get me wrong ,From what’s being said humanity will definitely receive a hard hitting blow ,but humanities death won’t end the war ,The death of the traveler and the darkness will

文章張貼語言:

• You clearly have read 0 lore

文章張貼語言:

• Oh really? And what tells you that garbage?

文章張貼語言:

• 由TheRoguePhantom編輯: 10/9/2019 5:09:22 PM
    [quote]1. The Darkness does not have an “ego”. It never “teased” us. If you took it as a tease, sucks for you. They just outright SHOWED us their power.[/quote] You could say it wanted to toy with us though. That’s why it used personal events when we went into the Pyramid. [quote]2. They never “attacked” in the case of Cayde-6. That was the Scorn. Not the Darkness.[/quote] I think he meant what happened to Cayde during the collapse. Cayde remember the events around his death, and how when the darkness attacked, it physically forced him to watch everything around him be destroyed. (I want to say this is found in Cayde’s journal from the Taken King collectors edition. It also has sketches of what he saw) [quote]3. The only thing the Darkness wants for us is to kill us and set the natural order of life and death, which the Traveler disturbed, right. That’s all they want to do. Put us back in our rightful places 6 feet under.[/quote] I wouldn’t call mass genocide for the heck of it as a natural order.

文章張貼語言:

• “For the heck of it”? It’s not for the heck of it. The Darkness doesn’t just kill to kill. It fixes the natural order disturbed by the Traveler. Dead things should stay dead.

文章張貼語言:

• And what about all the times it destroyed things that weren’t dead to begin with?

文章張貼語言:

• Like?

文章張貼語言:

• Look no further than the Hive and all the chaos and carnage they have carried out in the name of the Darkness and it’s Sword Logic.

文章張貼語言:

• That’s the Hive. Not the Darkness. The Hive created the Sword Logic. That’s THEIR ideology. Not the Darkness.

文章張貼語言:

• 由TheRoguePhantom編輯: 10/9/2019 8:51:50 PM
    The Hive serve the Darkness. And the Sword Logic is something they learned from the Worm Gods, who have ties to the Darkness

文章張貼語言:

• Just because they serve the Darkness doesn’t mean they are related in any way.

文章張貼語言:

• 由TheRoguePhantom編輯: 10/9/2019 10:37:35 PM
    Oh sure, let’s just ignore the fact that the Hive literally built an entire fortress in honor of the Pyramid. Also, what you just said is outright hypocritical. If the Hive serve the Darkness, of course that will mean they are related.

文章張貼語言:

• The Hive built that fortress AROUND the Pyramid. Not FOR the Pyramid. There’s a difference. They found the power, and chose to capitalize on it. Just like Oryx when he killed Akka

文章張貼語言:

• Exactly. They built an entire fortress around the Pyramid. And it would make sense for them to do so as a way to worship it considering they serve and worship the Darkness.

文章張貼語言:

• Again. Just because they serve and worship the Darkness doesn’t mean they don’t have ways and ideologies of their own. The Sword Logic is Hive. Not Darkness

文章張貼語言:

• 由TheRoguePhantom編輯: 10/9/2019 11:20:46 PM
    The Darkness literally is Sword Logic. And you know, just because you named yourself Dredgen that doesn’t mean you know about the Lore. Most of us have been playing for years and had years to look at all the lore, and by the looks of it you haven’t even been playing for a year yet.

文章張貼語言:

• I have been playing since the D1 Beta. I know my lore. I know just as much about the lore as you do, my friend. The Sword Logic is a Hive created thing. It may be born of the Darkness, sure. But it’s a Hive principle and ideology.

文章張貼語言:

• Yet it was the Worm Gods who taught the Hive the Sword Logic. And the Worm Gods are servants of the Darkness.

文章張貼語言:

• <1. Oh yeah it does. 2. As discussed below, the Darkness attacked everyone during the Collapse. Since Cayde saw this in a memory instead of IRL, he could describe these events... Probably because he most likely died after these events transpired. 3. Yeah.>

文章張貼語言:

• I’m hoping that they don’t go with the trope of the villain’s ego, also being their weakness. I don’t really like the idea of the Darkness being malevolent either. Doesn’t really fit if it really believes in what it’s doing with the Final shape ideology. Even the unveiling lore book gives us more insight on the Darkness’s beliefs, which don’t really line up with having malevolent intent.

文章張貼語言:

• <It's not about being malevolent, it's about furthering the universe to its peak form. Unworthy life must be cast aside, and those who rely on the Traveler are such. Unfortunately, the Gardener must be destroyed, and the Winnower will do it herself if she must. It was the Gardener that thought the universe needed to be altered, to break the established rules. The Winnower thought it beautiful, the universe as it works.>

文章張貼語言:

• I was talking about how the Darkness left Cayde alive to watch the World burn. That is malevolent, which doesn’t add up with other lore about the Darkness being the Universal Winnower.

文章張貼語言:

• <Maybe it just has a particular disdain for anyone who follows the Traveler.>

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon