JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

論壇

由Ari Bray編輯: 10/9/2019 6:16:20 AM
We didn't "Destory" the Sanctified Mind. We captured it... It turns to stone, which can be resurrected like those from D1.
English

文章張貼語言:

以禮待人。發佈文章前請花點時間查看我們的行為準則 取消 編輯 創立火力戰隊 文章

• I disagree We haven’t any use of it ,nor did we plan on capturing it ,nor was it our MO We just followed a trail and killed whatever got in the way and now we are paying the price However I think if the mind could salvaged and reverse engineered that’d be pretty cool

文章張貼語言:

• We didnt capture it for us, we captured it for the Pyramid unknowingly. Petrifying things is it's MO. See the D1 campaign ending and the Traveler's vision cutscene.

文章張貼語言:

• It can be ressurected by the power of the Darkness maybe, but not by us. We also didnt capture it, we killed it then left.

文章張貼語言:

• When it freezes it looks like the statues that the Heart brought to life in D1

文章張貼語言:

• It does look like a stature like those from D1, it may have been brought to life by the power of the Darkness as it's also what brought the undying mind back to life. I don't know how it happened but the artefact we got brought the garden back to life and it resurrected the undying mind, maybe somehow it brought others to life too or they were always there but we never saw them, the garden is massive. However, the person I responded to said we captured this boss, we did not. Nothing that I know of has said we did and when we kill it, we ignore it and move into the big triangular shaped gate in the floor leading to what I presume is a pyramid buried in the garden.

文章張貼語言:

• Yeah we definitely didn't capture it. I like the theory that the artifact somehow brought the garden back. My biggest complaint about the raid is that, to me, it feels really random and disconnected from shadowkeep and the last mission.

文章張貼語言:

你無權檢閱此內容
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon