JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Вербовка в клан

Поиск клана или новых участников.
3/1/2021 3:31:26 PM

Looking for a chill, active clan that can help me get some raids done

I’m a D1 vet and I’ve mainly played solo, but I’m looking for a chill group of adult gamers who can help with doing raids and learning the mechanics. I’ve only ever done one raid and that was VOG in D1. It would also be nice to have some people available to help with weekly activities. I’m pretty well-versed in the game and I’m very active. I’m not looking for sweaty gameplay. Just a relaxed group of people with a sense of humor. I’m on Xbox series x.
English
#Xbox #Clans #chill

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • Welcome to our clan Lost Warriors Of The Dark (LOST) (PC ONLY) We are looking new active new or veteran guardians to join our clan! Are you intrested of making new friends in a chill and active clan of friendly people to help u when needed? Then Lost warriors of the dark is the clan for u! Reasons to pick our clan : * We are not big clan and we will care about u as a person not just as number! * We are a clan thats relaxing, chill and we have a fun time playing with people all over tthe world so no matter where you from we have someone always online playing. * Even tho we are a smaller clan we are really active and we have diffrent skill of guardians always ready to help each other! * Age is not a problem to us but everyone needs to behave and be friendly. * We have a discord channel where you can chat and chill with other clan mates! (We will send you the link after you joined our clan!) * New to raids? No problem we have guardians who will happily teach you! * We are doing activities as Raids, Dungeons, Nightfalls and others weekly! Only requiment is to be active in a clan! If you are intrested of joining us you can request from this link: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=4520390 ; You can dm to me here for more information !

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon