JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
10/9/2019 12:31:17 AM

New light for Veteran players

So I played a decent amount of destiny 1 and I've played all expansions of destiny 2 on console. I have plenty of friends online whi play with me. But now that new light has come out, I can finally play with my PC friends who were unsure about the game. This is awesome! Last night I played a few missions with my PC buddies and I unintentionally said things like "well if you like it, you can get shadpwkeep" and "maybe we can play raids later on". Bungie, you have successfully made me in to a salesman. Although I don't think this is bad at all. I love the fact that I can share something I love doing with people I wish I could hang out with more. The fact that it's all free is amazing! I actually hope you can gain more players and followers for this game. Making a huge chunk of a neat game free to play is awesome and I hope this move becomes amazingly successful that other games and companies start to adopt the same ideology. Btw... now that you've finally done something I can absolutely back, I might finally waste some money on some silver. (But only if the new trials armour and guns look amazing).

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon