JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Сервисное предупреждение
Завтра Destiny 2 будет временно недоступна в связи с плановым техобслуживанием. Следите за новостями @BungieHelp.

Помощь

Помогите нам помочь вам.
Изменено (Konoa): 7/26/2019 6:45:24 PM

Destiny, Legacy Console.

After the maintenance that was done yesterday, that.. Fixed whatever it did on both games and "consoles", it only made my experience on the PS3 a hellhole. Why? It has come to my attention that the game now takes lobger to load up anything at all. From gear menu to loading screens. From simple attacking to the sound beinbeing severely delayed by several seconds. At first, I expected my internet connection to be the cause of this. But since I'm connected directly to the router and have restarted it multiple times and even asked a friend if they could check up on the Roster screen, as to whether my connection was Bad or Good-- It seems that it had nothing to do with lag and that simply disappoints me. Because that I could manually fix within the blink of an eye, right? Unfortunately enough, the game now takes forever to load up anything and has major issues with audio. The worst thing about the whole situation, is the fact that my PS3 now responds slower whenever I try to exit the game or press the Home button. I'm afraid it might get bricked(Corrupted.) and have, in case, already went out of my way to simply erase all data from the console, forcing it into a hard reset and then reinstalling everything. But even that did not help. I know I'm on a Legacy Console and I know I'm still playing Destiny 1. But why undergo maintenance for a console that already doesn't receive updates for games anymore and is old-gen. I have Destiny 2, sure. But I'd like to continue playing on my PS3, whilst the time is still there to be on. If it's possible to get any help for this or simply get it fixed, that would be great. Other than that, thank you for reading and have a great day in advance.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon