JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Сервисное предупреждение
Завтра Destiny 2 будет временно недоступна в связи с плановым техобслуживанием. Следите за новостями @BungieHelp.

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: Buff the under used exotic weapons.
Изменено (Jared_van_Kell): 7/15/2019 1:03:03 AM
Admittedly some of the exotic weapons do need a buff but what you are suggesting makes them too powerful and unbalanced for the role in which they were intended, especially when you factor in things like armour perks or the exotic catalyst. In reality when you say these weapons are underused you are really saying that they are underused in PvP which is not the standard by which you should be judging these weapons as underused. Before you think about improving an exotic weapon you need to understand what the role of that weapon is because many of the weapons are primarily tuned towards a specific role. To improve that weapon you need to improve its ability to perform that role. Take Sunshot for example. It's role is to deal with trash mobs and it is good at that, even more so with the catalyst applied, however its magazine size is somewhat lacking. Now even though its reload speed somewhat compensates for this weakness, increasing the size of the magazine to 10 would be more than enough to put the weapon in a good place. Now when we look at utility exotics such as the Sauros Regime or MIDA Multi-tool the need for a buff decreases further in a lot of cases. Utility exotics are workhorse weapons that have a number of inherent abilities and are capable of being used in almost any role. The Sauros Regime is a good example of this as it is viable in both PvE and PvP. especially with the catalyst applied which makes its recoil perfectly vertical and its healing ability procs a lot more often, especially in PvE. So when you combine this with its normal perks and stats it does not need a buff. As such I would suggest that you go back to the drawing board with a lot of these changes and have a re-think.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• I specifically chose all of these for pve and don't necessarily care what they would entail for PvP. A lot of the buffs I suggested are to benefit them at what they do best, because in a LOT of situations, especially with some of the better weaponry we've got, they are simply being replaced. Why would I ever use sunshot over risk runner or sweet business over suros regime. A lot of these weapons function in similar ways to the top tier pve ones, but they simply do not bring enough to the table. All of the buffs I suggested I believe would at least improve their position, if nothing else, because newer exotics are more and more quickly power creeping them to death. I don't need to go back to the drawing board because NOTHING besides ridiculous damage buffs or overall buffs will make these weapons viable. Hardlight is good pretty much never and it does nothing particularly right or well. Same with sweet business, and sunshot, and a lot of the weapons I stated. They all fill niche rolls, but that's no good reason to leave them bland, weak, and unusable in content where it matters when there are weapons that do the exact same thing, only 10x better. They don't have a role in this game, and since the past year has been nothing but endgame...they become notocably worse.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon