JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

7/5/2019 7:31:11 PM
Part 2 of my list The First Curse “Is when death becomes an afterthought...” -Reputable Guardian to Fallen pirates Kinetic Exotic Hand cannon -Rate of fire: 110 -Stability: 30/100 -Range: 95/100 -Handling: 66/100 -Reload: 50/100 -Magazine: 8 shots Intrinsic Perk: First Sister: Precision kills will refill a portion of the magazine, and grant a large range and stability boost. Majors take bonus damage. Enemy players unaffected by that extra damage. Exotic Perk: When the First Curse is shot, it has a chance (30-50%) to have no damage dropoff. -Obtained from a questline involving the Last Word Raze Lighter “Originally forged from one of three shards of Oryx’s sword, this weapon was recovered from the Towerfall by Lord Shaxx” Exotic Solar Sword, Power weapon -Archetype: Adaptive frame, press RT to do an uppercut -Efficiency: 60 -Defense: 60 -Magazine: 55 -Intrinsic Perk: Holding Down RT will supercharge your next uppercut, dealing massive damage. Consumes one ammo for every second held. Takes 1 second for a full charge. Full charges deal 50% more damage than a normal uppercut. Consumes 5 ammo for the full attack -Exotic Perk: A Sword Reforged: Whenever this weapon picks up Power ammo, it will immediately supercharge your first attack (taking it from power boxes in PVP or public event flags does not trigger this effect) Lights Secret “It’s surface blazes bright, masking shadows below...” -Unknown entity to Guardians who ventured into the Ascendant Plane Exotic Solar Sword, Power weapon -Arctype: Aggressive frame, Press RT to slam the ground in front of you -Efficiency: 70/100 -Defense: 60/10 -Magazine: 50 Intrinsic Perk: Fireborn: Slamming the ground has a chance to create a sunspot, that damages enemies (60% of a sunspot) Exotic Perk: Hidden Shadow: Killing an enemy with the power slam has a chance to change the damage type and sunspots to that of void for 10 seconds Catalyst: Sunspots are larger and do more damage -Lore: Those whom traverse the Abyss should not fear. There are many entities within our realm. Oh, you thought this realm belonged to the Hive? Oh no, no, no. Truth is, the Ascendant plane was created by us Precursors, light and dark mixed with the organic flesh. We are similar to what you call the Awoken, yet we are closer to the Ahamkara than you would care to like. Our secrets created these netherworlds. If the Ascendant plane was pure darkness, then Light itself would be poisoned. This the secret I give to you freely, oh enemy of my enemy. Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin, to be put into your terms. It doesn’t matter what side it lands on though, since balance is so thin. Shaxx’s Triumph “Enjoy yourself Guardian!” Exotic Arc sword -Adaptive frame -Efficiency: 55/100 -Defense: 55/100 -Magazine: 38 Intrinsic Perk: Mayhem: Killing a Target will have a 43% chance of granting either super, grenade, or melee energy. 70% on a major enemy. Exotic Perk: The Crucible Burns: Blocking has a chance to grant you bonus ammo Deathbringer (think of it like a double barrel shotgun) “There came a day when the Slayer of Gods could only rely on a single weapon. A shotgun seems to fill that role” Exotic Shotgun, Kinetic -Rate of Fire: 20 -Stability: 40/100 -Range: 50/100 -Handling: 60/100 -Reload: 60/100 -Magazine: 2 Intrinsic Perk: When both shells have been shot, you reload both shells at once. Pressing RT and LT at the same time will fire both shells at once. Move faster with this weapon. Exotic Perk: When both shots are critical hits, you gain a damage bonus for the next critical, and gain extra ammo on pickups -Catalyst: Plus 30 reload speed, and 25 aim assist
English

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• [quote]Part 2 of my list The First Curse “Is when death becomes an afterthought...” -Reputable Guardian to Fallen pirates Kinetic Exotic Hand cannon -Rate of fire: 110 -Stability: 30/100 -Range: 95/100 -Handling: 66/100 -Reload: 50/100 -Magazine: 8 shots Intrinsic Perk: First Sister: Precision kills will refill a portion of the magazine, and grant a large range and stability boost. Majors take bonus damage. Enemy players unaffected by that extra damage. Exotic Perk: When the First Curse is shot, it has a chance (30-50%) to have no damage dropoff. -Obtained from a questline involving the Last Word Raze Lighter “Originally forged from one of three shards of Oryx’s sword, this weapon was recovered from the Towerfall by Lord Shaxx” Exotic Solar Sword, Power weapon -Archetype: Adaptive frame, press RT to do an uppercut -Efficiency: 60 -Defense: 60 -Magazine: 55 -Intrinsic Perk: Holding Down RT will supercharge your next uppercut, dealing massive damage. Consumes one ammo for every second held. Takes 1 second for a full charge. Full charges deal 50% more damage than a normal uppercut. Consumes 5 ammo for the full attack -Exotic Perk: A Sword Reforged: Whenever this weapon picks up Power ammo, it will immediately supercharge your first attack (taking it from power boxes in PVP or public event flags does not trigger this effect) Lights Secret “It’s surface blazes bright, masking shadows below...” -Unknown entity to Guardians who ventured into the Ascendant Plane Exotic Solar Sword, Power weapon -Arctype: Aggressive frame, Press RT to slam the ground in front of you -Efficiency: 70/100 -Defense: 60/10 -Magazine: 50 Intrinsic Perk: Fireborn: Slamming the ground has a chance to create a sunspot, that damages enemies (60% of a sunspot) Exotic Perk: Hidden Shadow: Killing an enemy with the power slam has a chance to change the damage type and sunspots to that of void for 10 seconds Catalyst: Sunspots are larger and do more damage -Lore: Those whom traverse the Abyss should not fear. There are many entities within our realm. Oh, you thought this realm belonged to the Hive? Oh no, no, no. Truth is, the Ascendant plane was created by us Precursors, light and dark mixed with the organic flesh. We are similar to what you call the Awoken, yet we are closer to the Ahamkara than you would care to like. Our secrets created these netherworlds. If the Ascendant plane was pure darkness, then Light itself would be poisoned. This the secret I give to you freely, oh enemy of my enemy. Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin, to be put into your terms. It doesn’t matter what side it lands on though, since balance is so thin. Shaxx’s Triumph “Enjoy yourself Guardian!” Exotic Arc sword -Adaptive frame -Efficiency: 55/100 -Defense: 55/100 -Magazine: 38 Intrinsic Perk: Mayhem: Killing a Target will have a 43% chance of granting either super, grenade, or melee energy. 70% on a major enemy. Exotic Perk: The Crucible Burns: Blocking has a chance to grant you bonus ammo Deathbringer (think of it like a double barrel shotgun) “There came a day when the Slayer of Gods could only rely on a single weapon. A shotgun seems to fill that role” Exotic Shotgun, Kinetic -Rate of Fire: 20 -Stability: 40/100 -Range: 50/100 -Handling: 60/100 -Reload: 60/100 -Magazine: 2 Intrinsic Perk: When both shells have been shot, you reload both shells at once. Pressing RT and LT at the same time will fire both shells at once. Move faster with this weapon. Exotic Perk: When both shots are critical hits, you gain a damage bonus for the next critical, and gain extra ammo on pickups -Catalyst: Plus 30 reload speed, and 25 aim assist[/quote] I read the first part, and I'm already hooked on these. I have a few ideas myself. There aren't many exotic sniper rifles, the ones there are, are usually heavy. I want a non-heavy sniper rifle. Here's the idea. Name:Dovecaller Type:Sniper Intrinsic Perk: Come the Doves Come the Doves activates whenever you land a critical kill (like a headshot). It will Grant you wings of light for 10 seconds. The light will be the shade of your current subclass. While you have the wings, you can move faster (by 20%). Whilst you are moving, the speed will make you hard to hit. In PvP, the speed is halved. You have 1 shot, and a total of 4 other rounds. Catalyst: Earned by Killing a total of 150 guardians in Gambit Prime. "Alright, guardian, make yourself useful and kill some baddies. It's beginnin' to look a lot more dull in here, I need your angelic light to brighten things up." The Drifter

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon