JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

Изменено (Acidwrym): 6/18/2019 4:26:40 AM
They could have done this for tons of things but never did. The reason is simple. You can blame Activision but a lot of the blame still lies with Bungie imo. Since D1 day 1 they’ve released content too soon, or cut up to make more money. Bare minimum effort for maximum profit. So to keep us playing as long as possible they began making things take longer. You don’t think someone at Bungie didn’t already think of loading into the tower from character selection? Or loading any number of events from orbit? No sparrow on Mercury? They knew how empty that dlc was. What about accessing your inventory screens? When D1 came out it was nearly instantaneous, ask anyone. These things were done intentionally to keep us playing as long as possible through often very shallow content by wasting our time. We’re very demanding, Gamers I mean. Hungry.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Never seen so much tin foil hat in one paragraph before 😂

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• This. So much this. It’s all about padding our “playtime” for investors....... let’s see if it changes now that Activision dropped Bungie and they now have full control....

Публикуется на языке:

• Psst, the first thing we see Bungie doing alone with the franchise is shadowkeep. Everything else, including the annual pass content, is subject to change for Activision, since they're still involved in distribution and development. So before you trashtalk someone for being incompetent, get your facts straight and stop being incompetent yourself. thank you very much. And bungie already made a statement to the forge MM problem, saying they need to revamp the whole system in the background to make it work from orbit. And at the current time the benefit is most likely not worth the effort.(->my opinion)

Публикуется на языке:

• Bungie had it coming all the trashtalk they got. They keep implementing systems that they need to change within a month then the excuse its not worth the time now as they are working on something new? What you are saying now is exactly this "Bungie did not have a single employee to point out that the way that forges start is tedious and they will get complaints about this?", nobody tested this? or people who tested it must have said "Damn, it feels like SRL again?" Your facts are opinions, for them to be facts as you claim: you will need to provide a source where Bungie said "it was all Activision", I will wait while you find the source

Публикуется на языке:

• You never had anythign to do with game development? You never even tried to understand what happens in a studio? How things work behind the curtain? Nobody at bungie pulls stuff like this out of their ass. They definetly had a forge version, that was super unrefined and they worked it out how it is rn. Why the matchmaking is how it is can have different reasons. Maybe bc they wanted to give the arenas some kind of sense of location, expanding on the world Maybe it was a fragment from earlier builds where a deadline striked and they didnt had the time Theres literally dozents of reasons why it is how it is. This is also a thing that can slip through playtesters, because depending on how you test, these things will not come up. They most likely will test the mode itself and the ability to enter it But not going for a "make 10000 runs of forges and go from the orbit every time" type of test. To expect this is just hilarious. Bungie is a company, you will NEVER hear them say stuff like this. It would kill their industry rep and in the long run the company in itself. To expect a statement like this is hypocritical. What you can look at is shadowkeep. That will be bungies statement how THEY wanna handle destiny. It is the FIRST time bungie releases content under their own creative vision. Without any fiddling around of activision. But i guess you will find "reasons" to not look at it differentiated and just shorten it up.

Публикуется на языке:

• Mte all you are stating are excuses. If they had legitimate reason, why hold back all this time? Something this tedious wouldn't be missed with testers with proper time on their hand to test it out. It's as simple as that.

Публикуется на языке:

• Why hold back? Because they were on a leash under a contract with activision that persists until the end of Opulence. Again-> Until the end of Opulence. All Annual pass content is activision content. If you really wanna talk shit, first read this https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/357988/bungie-activision-contract.pdf Thats the contract between bungie and activision that states that activision has the last word with every decision and sets a timetable for 4 destiny games and 4 big expansion packs that should release over the course of 8 years. And you think they have all the time to test every little aspect of a contentdrop? Thats ignorant. And i dont say bungie is perfect, theyre not. BUT i say, let them show what they can do alone before you judge them. Aka we cant judge them before shadowkeep releases. Its called looking at it differentiated. Seeing context and not hate blindly. And its definetly not excuses.

Публикуется на языке:

• Изменено (wolbeas): 6/20/2019 1:49:01 AM
    So Bungie made a deal with the devil being Activision without knowing who and what Activision was? Were they forced into a deal? You cannot sign contract willingly and happily then put all the blame onto the other party when things go wrong. However, my point stands, The contract gives the last decision to Activision but you got no proof on which decisions were made by Activision and which made by Bungie. The lack of communication which always causes uproar within the community could be fixed by Bungie also so easily. Most of us know they cannot talk about certain toptics and cannot comment on everything, but cutting communications for months, continuously making bad decisions, focusing on the most trivial things in gameplay and ignore the complaints about ongoing issues could have been fixed by Bungie. I'd gladly shut up and wait if they explained to the players why they did what they did within the game, but they only comment on things that wont hurt them back and ignore the rest. I want the game to succeed as much as you. However, the longer players like you make excuses for their bad decisions, they will never need to change as long as they can get away with it. Players found how tedious it was to travel 5 mins just to go back to orbit matchmaking within a week, and they couldnt figure that out in testing only means lack of focus. We are not talking about a glitch that might have or have not happen during testing. You definitely do not hate blindly but you defend them blindly nonetheless

Публикуется на языке:

• Изменено (Scaleoj1): 6/20/2019 12:01:19 PM
    Do i? Everything i say leads to, "let them be judged by shadowkeep and how they handle playerfeedback" And so far i see so many consumer friendly changes in shadowkeep. -They finally introduce the transmog/Armor customization system the community is asking for years now. -They rebuild the Bright dust and eververse system -They make alot of the unused old game free to play to up the player count -They change to steam -A la carte Expansion choosing Some neutral things about the expansion -back to the moon (some people like it, some dont) -> i like it btw Bad thing -Havent heard about enhancement Cores yet (Can also change) Thats why iam very positive rn and dont understand the actual negativity in this forum rn And for your "lack of focus" Things that seem super easy in a game can be super complicated under the hood. Your "lack of focus" can just originate in other problems they had with the mode. For example: Rn iam working on a game in a studentproject. Iam working for the first time on AI and the problems that arise are just stupid. -How should an AI behave in certain situations -How can it sense that this situation actually occure -How can i tell the AI, where it can patrol? -How should the patrol pattern looks like etc. etc. etc. And thats just me beginning with it I havent talked about assembling all different systems if each one works. This can break the entire system again Ofc iam a beginner and bungie consists of veteran programmers, BUT glitches always happen. And most likely the problems that arise from their mistakes go even deeper in code than mine, which makes them even harder to spot (GUITAR anyone?) If you transition this in scale to smth like season of the forge. You have 4 forges, the System with the frames (research and powerful) niobe labs the raid story missions new weapons new armor new exotics etc Thats alot of stuff. And i think if you knew how much work is in a contentdrop like this, "a lack of focus" sounds pretty insulting to a minor problem like this. And i havent spoken about soundesign / graphics etc. Just how the code under the hood works. And we dont know what the original lan for forges was. Maybe it was more of a public event kinda mode, but in playtesting they found it hard to gather players, so they added MM. If you see it from that side, it makes more sense than just to see the mode for itself as it is rn. I dont wanna say it is perfect. Not by far. But the solution is harder than just "Bring it 2 orbit 4head". And in the end, Bungie has to make the decision, if they wanna put resources into a minor QoL Update with alot of work behind it like this, or laserfocus onto the content they release the first time for themselve.(thats btw not a small feed either) edit: if you have a couple hundred employees you do a deal with the devil, if you are a responsible CEO.

Публикуется на языке:

• Ok fanboy.

Публикуется на языке:

• ok undifferentiated hater

Публикуется на языке:

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon