JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
6/14/2019 5:07:06 AM

Small recoil reduction needed on console.

I already know the response people will bring up about the subject. Controlling wild recoil on mouse and keyboard doesn't feel right. Well it doesn't particularly feel great on console with a controller either. I was watching some PC players do the raid using recluse and mountain top. They were mapping enemies with recluse effortlessly. With a controller there is no way i would be able to land all my shots at that distance with a 900 rpm SMG. No way. I'm not asking for the same recoil as PC, but a small reduction would be great. A buff to how much stability helps as well as how much counterbalance helps could be useful. We all know there is a issue with bloom and recoil on hand cannons. But it exists with all weapons. Pulse, auto, SMG, even scout rifles!

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • No they just need to let us customize the sensitivity curve on console. Game doesn't need recoil reduction or removing aim assist. With a customizable sensitivity curve in the options menu, we'll be able to control recoil. You'll still need to have the skill and mechanical dexterity to control recoil patterns. What is a sensitivity curve? It defines what happens in the game when you move your controller's thumbsticks. The simple look sensitivity in Destiny (goes from 1 to 10) only determines how fast you can possibly move along the sensitivity curve. There are in depth guides out there about this topic, and there's a bunch of games that give you the option to customize the sensitivity curve. In Overwatch, it's called "Aim Ease In," in Titanfall and Apex Legends, it's called "Response Curve." Destiny 2 has a heavily modified sensitivity curve that Bungie put in the game and we can't change or even see it. It makes small, minute adjustments to aiming diagonally difficult, but makes looking straight up/down and left/right more stable. This is why it's a lot easier to make small adjustments to your aim with the strafe stick instead of the aim stick, and you see that all the time in Crucible. A lot of guns in Destiny have recoil patterns that do not go straight up, like SMG's, making them nigh impossible to control on console with the 1 sensitivity curve that Destiny has. PC Destiny is a different story, if you watch PC players using SMG's for example, it looks as if they have no recoil. This is because they can change the sensitivity curve of the mouse, and the mouse is a bit easier to make minute adjustments with. If you have Apex Legends downloaded, (it's a free game) you can find the option called Response Curve (it's a slider in the controller options menu) and find out for yourself how it affects your aim.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon