JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: Xur's fated engram should not have duplicate weapons
6/14/2019 10:13:29 PM
You only get a duplicate if you own everything from forsaken and vanilla. You can’t get new exotics from the season pass.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Изменено (MergingChicken): 6/15/2019 12:17:17 AM
    I know but you are missing the point. I am talking about separating exotic weapons and armor when players have all of the exotics. With them separated, a player who has everything in Forsaken can stop getting useless duplicate exotic weapons and start getting random roll exotic armor. I am not talking about getting Peregrine Greaves I am talking about maybe a new roll on Ashen Wake or letting players use consumables to re roll exotic armor like in D1. I'd rather the former because I can easily have multiple different exotic options for different playstyles.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Can’t you get random rolls from xurs engrams?

Публикуется на языке:

• ............ on armor only. Have you read the entire post man? I am talking about only allowing exotic armor to drop in that engram instead of all the weapons I already have, being that I have all the exotic weapons up to forsaken (which are all available in that engram).

Публикуется на языке:

• That engram can drop armor i have no clue what your talking about.

Публикуется на языке:

• What I am talking about is that it should have exotic weapons on a complete knock-out list and only allow (Forsaken) exotic armor to be reacquired through the Fated Engram. This should apply to [b]ALL [/b]exotics that drop through challenges, raid drops, Powerful rewards, and random world drops. This way, players who get the Fated Engram should feel safe in knowing that it will provide something they do not already have (from Forsaken) and then provide random rolled armor [b]every time[/b] provided the player already has every weapon from its loot table.

Публикуется на языке:

• That is a stupid idea. Raid drops? Challenges? You just cant handle the task of doing them. And fated engrams will be changed when BUNGIE feels that its the correct time to do it. And for random rolls thats already a thing with the engram. Dont complain about not doing Exotic challenges and raids. It wont make the player more confident. And old new roll gear wouldn’t drop with this idea since they would be added to the “knockout” list

Публикуется на языке:

• OMG. read every word and sentence properly lol. I have all the Forsaken exotic weapons and... [b]Example 1.[/b] I complete a raid encounter, open the chest, and get a Crimson Hand cannon in the raid chest. I don't get new raid loot and I don't get an exotic armor piece with new random rolls (rr). Just a useless Crimson that I already have. [b]Example 2[/b]. I complete an ascendant challenge, and get a Crimson Hand cannon as the bounty reward. I don't get a new rr reverie dawn weapon, rr reverie dawn armor piece, or an exotic armor piece with new rr. Just a useless Crimson that I already have. [b]Example 3.[/b] I complete 5 crucible matches, and get a Crimson Hand cannon as my powerful reward. I don't get a new rr crucible weapon, rr crucible armor piece, or an exotic armor piece with new rr. Just a useless Crimson that I already have. [b]Example 4.[/b] I am running through a strike and defeat a random dreg, out pops an exotic engram that ends up being Crimson. It's not a new seasonal exotic nor is it a rr *new* old exotic armor piece... just another CRIMSON HAND CANNON. -_- [b]NOW IF...[/b] ...the Crimson hand cannon and all the other exotic weapons up to Forsaken [i]that I already own[/i] were on a knockout list, then as per the RNG gods, I would have a higher chance at getting a *new* old rr exotic armor piece, a new exotic in the current season, or a rr drop pertaining to the activity the reward came from. Does any of that make sense? It is a simple knock-out list for all exotic weapons. Once you have it, the next one will NEVER be different so why keep it in the loot pool? We can always go into collections and grab a Crimson so why make it take the place of literally anything I have previously described. I am not trying to be mean I just don't know why this is a hard concept to grasp.

Публикуется на языке:

• They do that so when theres a power increase you can actually get a WEAPON out of the engrams not just ARMOR okay and when a EXOTIC drops from a activity it drops higher then it would normally be you cant tell because your max power. And because it does not cost enchantment cores to infuse EXOTICS into legendaries go test it out.

Публикуется на языке:

• Изменено (MergingChicken): 6/15/2019 10:22:46 PM
    [b]Exotics should never be relied on for infusion, if you are relying on one then you are leveling up wrong. [/b] Sounds like you are having trouble leveling up. Prime engrams are there to do literally what you are claiming here and the argument does not need to include infusion costs because that is an entirely different issue. The fact is that Bungie has made so many other avenues for players to specifically level up particular categories on their character: [b]Black Armory[/b]- 2 high power weapons players can pick per week per character (at least 1 weapon frame for each slot is available). [b]Gambit[/b]- Helmet bounty that will always be a helmet and at high power. Getting to this helmet grants players a random powerful armor piece by doing the Reckoning challenge/milestone (1/4 chance it is the armor piece you need). [b]Opulence[/b]- 2 pieces of any category per character per week that you specifically blend together using the chalice item (when upgraded to power and efficiency 2). [quote]So with all of this to consider for players who are leveling up weekly for example... Kinetic- guaranteed Energy- maybe heavy- guaranteed helmet- guaranteed Arms- guaranteed Chest- maybe *could be dropped as a powerful from Reckoning Legs- guaranteed Class- maybe *could be dropped as a powerful from Reckoning And that's just from annual pass bounties/recipes. The following are all RNG based methods of leveling up that are guaranteed per week per character (some account only but are listed). ADD- At least 3 prime engrams PLUS- 7 challenges that rotate daily (heroic adventure, strike, gambit, crucible) PLUS- Flashpoint PLUS- Story missions PLUS- Strike playlist PLUS- 2 Nightfalls (one fast and one over the par score) PLUS- Gambit PLUS- Gambit Prime PLUS- Crucible matches milestone PLUS- ALL of Dreaming City (around 4 minimum and add 3 for Shattered Throne) PLUS- Ikora's 20 bounty challenge PLUS- Clan weekly % PLUS- Clan engrams (up to 4 per account) PLUS- Around 12 powerful drops form Y2 raids (11 or 12 I believe). That is a minimum of 41 drops for leveling and that is not including the previously listed drops that the player gets to pick which slot. [/quote] OH... Include pinnacle weapons in there too, that's 3 per season that players can determine when they retrieve them because they tell you the power level before claiming them. OH... Include the Xur bounties (I think 7), powerful armor from completing 2 BA weapon frames, 4 from the new Opulence treasure hunts and 1 for completing all 4, 1-2 Gambit bounties for winning in Gambit/Prime, and IDK some more I can't think of off the top of my head. In no way are exotics to fit into this system of leveling up unless rewarded via challenges that include them in their own pools. The random exotic drops are drops that are unique to their own loot pool and should never be sought out for infusion. The fact that they cost lest to infuse versus anything I have already listed is because of their rarity and the fact that you can get them out from your collections tab after discovering. So I get back to my op point. When all is said and done, and players have discovered every exotic weapon in the game, there is no reason they should dilute the exotic loot pool. Unless Bungie makes them drop with random properties (highly unlikely) they should all be on a knock out list for random world drops and Xur's Fated Engram. [spoiler]This is all based on annual pass holders as they are the ones who are actively seeking to level up and discover new/*new old exotics. [/spoiler] -fin

Публикуется на языке:

• Dude all your trying to say there is they are impractical for leveling. But they are still there for THAT purpose. It comes down to the same thing your arguing. Okay some you can choose (menagerie is the only one) the reckoning helmet bounty is not powerful i did it when i wasnt at max and got a lower helmet and did it after i was max and got the same low power helm. And back to what i was talking about, its RNG if you get anything you need from those challenges and bounties. And pinnacle weapons if completed last season and not picked up will be higher (they wont i had a friend wait for his 21% delirium only for it to be 700). So grow up and deal with exotics like everyone else, they are called that for a reason (ps they are on a knockout list for higher chance of getting them, once you collect any exotic its chance of dropping is lower but POSSIBLE, you are more likely to get armor from exotic engrams then guns you own) imagine if every guardian had the exotic you want it wouldn’t be special anymore. Everyone else can live with that fact thats why your the only one making post about these things and why not many people want this.

Публикуется на языке:

• The helmet bounty from the Drifter is powerful, it may have been bugged because Bungie was talking about some powerful things were bugged since the launch of the season. However, it is supposed to be powerful plain and simple. Also, all of the leveling things I have listed are all true and exotics are exempt from it because of their extremely low drop % and the fact that players look forward to them not for infusion but for the fact that it's a freaking exotic lol. There are too many other avenues for leveling up and players like myself, who would benefit from a knockout list and who are also the ones who have supported destiny and Bungie through thick and thin, are already up to Max level by the end of week 2 of the new season. These are the players who I can say would rather a knockout system (for weapons) then the current rng system. Xurs engram- should be on a weapon knock out list for all players. It's not powerful so that argument is void. I agree that it is there to fill players Forsaken exotic collections. However, there should be a change in drops for players who do not need anymore Forsaken exotics (exotics Y1 up to Forsaken). This way every player, casual or die-hard, can look forward to the fated engram. Random world exotic drops- this excludes exotics earned from weekly challenges (milestones). These drops should also fall under a knock out list because of how rare they are. Weapons should be exempt for players who have already discovered them to leave room for the coveted random rolls that come on the exotic armor. There, no confusion. It's simple. And I am writing this because after getting a suros, two 2 tail foxes, and a telesto from random world drops, I do not look forward to them. Xur has given me 3 weapons these past weeks so there's no reason for players like me to get excited about visiting him for his engram. The random drops happen maybe once a week through my entire account and after hearing the drop I just let them sit in my post until it gets full. There are just as many exotic weapons that can drop as there are armor so the odds are not good. Now I know there are players who have had luck with getting armor from these engrams but the fact of the matter is that exotics should be exotic for everyone... And duplicate weapon exotics are simply the least exciting or "exotic" thing in any loot pool. If they come out of a milestone as powerful then so be it. If I get the fabled random drop from an enemy and it's a weapon it feels like a giant middle finger from the devs. Time invested is not rewarded in this particular system. Here's one for year 3, may we all enjoy the spoils of Shadowkeep.

Публикуется на языке:

• Its not time invested its rng. And there 22 more exotic armor pieces then weapons and counting raid exotics and challenge rewards (so actual loot pool of weapons that can drop is 24 weapons compared to 75 armor pieces). Once you obtain any of the 24 weapons there drop chance is significantly lowered and same for armor not as much but still lowered and if you are missing and armor you have a higher chance of newer armor then a possible weapon (that just came out in a new dlc). Which means newer armor that came out will have a higher chance. You need to understand this instead of saying that the 24 weapons that can actually drop compared to 75 armor pieces should be put on a knock out list so people would get newer gear faster. If they did that they would have to rework it so that not every player will get a brand new exotic with every engram by getting rid of the lower already collected armor chance. Which then i bet money you would make a complaint post saying your getting duplicate ARMOR instead of new armor. You need to understand the system is FINE as is. If you change it now it will only get even more broken later. And the point of fated engrams is to not get a free forsaken or annual pass exotic weekly, its so that you can collect year 1 gear. Its up to bungie whenever they feel it okay to change the engram. (Ps. I did the helmet bounty at the end of season if the drifter 5 weeks before it ended pal so i know it didn’t give me powerful gear)

Публикуется на языке:

• Gives a powerful helmet unless you had it ready to turn in before the new season, Bungie stated that this would happen with Gambit bounties along with their infamy not counting if earned before the new season. Sorry you got regular power level. Also, the fact that you are grouping in all the class exotic armor for all drop chances makes me think you're not that active of a player. Yes there are loads more exotic armor than exotic weapons but you will NEVER get an exotic warlock helmet to drop for your Titan in any exotic drop, challenge drop, bounty, or fated engram. For example, there are 23 exotic Titan armor pieces up to Forsaken and there are around max 31 exotic weapons up to Forsaken in the pool (can't be certain of the season 1 weapon quests and we should include wavesplitter for PS4 players because I believe that can drop from Xur as well). That's a chance of, at best, 50/50. With the "lower chance of exotic weapon drop" then it goes to say 60/40 chance of a piece of armor? Can't be certain but the chances are not in the players favor. Class specific armor drop restrictions is coded in the game already and Bungie can easily do the same to duplicate exotic weapons. I do unfortunately agree that this is a conscious decision by Bungie to inflate the exotic pool and to limit players from getting a large amount of exotic armor rolls. This is unfortunate but if Bungie won't bend past their past %drop change they did before then there is no helping it.

Публикуется на языке:

• Okay lets do the math still 31/25. Okay high amount of weapons guess what bungie lowered drop chance of duplicate drops by a decent amount so the odds of a new piece of gear increases. And well they increased the drop chance of NEW armor and weapons (not seen a exotic engram weapon in a while so lets get rid of that) and then start to think about drop chance and how you still seem to not understand that even if they did what idea you provide is will not come without a cost which would be drop protection will be GONE and newer players getting in will get duplicates more often then veterans (does this sound fair) you can say they wont do that all you want (they nerfed a whole ton of exotics just because they would have made the game much easier) you clearly were not around when they did this update (ps if you actually read what i said, i played did the bounty 5 weeks before season of the drifter ended and opened it up before the season ended showing you read only part if what i said) and they WONT change the fated engram until THEY are ready since its a free NEW exotic every-time since thats the point of it (not some engram thats on the ground its called a FATED engram for a reason) maybe they added forsaken exotics to the pool and made them random chance for a reason (if so i mustn’t have seen that post). You seem to be more concerned with getting newer gear for yourself then other players who don’t.

Публикуется на языке:

• Изменено (MergingChicken): 6/17/2019 3:39:12 AM
    [quote] Okay high amount of weapons guess what bungie lowered drop chance of duplicate drops by a decent amount so the odds of a new piece of gear increases.[/quote] This means nothing when talking about the xur fated engram. Because my account says that I have every exotic from that engram, my chances of a duplicate are 100% and I go into that expecting that fact. This would be fine if exotic weapons were also random rolled but they are not. That means <31 potential exotics from the Fated engram are useless weapons and 23 are armor pieces (using my titan to get the engram) that will be random rolled pieces I already have WHICH is my intention when I purchase that engram. Players like myself go to the Fated Engram searching for different rolled exotic armor not another CRIMSON so for them to be diluting the Fated Engram pool makes no sense-- a knock-out system for the Fated Engram for exotic weapons makes sense for the many many players like me who have all the available Fated Engram exotic weapons. [spoiler]Honestly lost myself in your run on sentence so I have no idea what you're saying past the aforementioned quote. [/spoiler] [quote]drop protection will be GONE and newer players getting in will get duplicates more often then veterans (does this sound fair)[/quote] I have no idea how you arrived at this conclusion. When referencing the Xur Fated Engram, all weapons and armor in that pool are on a knock-out list until you get everything available in it. What my proposal is saying is to take that one step further. After all the weapons and armor from the Fated Engram are discovered then there is another knock-out protocol that overrides the previous one. This one knocks out all of the Fated Engram available exotic weapons in favor of all the available exotic armor. This makes sense for new and old players so everyone gets a chance at something *new from this Fated engram. New players: get a chance at another weapon or armor from y1 up to Forsaken that they do not already have. Old players (ones who have all that is available in the Fated Engram): get a 100% chance at any applicable exotic armor which is *new to them because it has random rolls. No more duplicate exotic weapons from the Fated Engram. [quote](they nerfed a whole ton of exotics just because they would have made the game much easier) [/quote] Don't know how this is relevant? [quote]you clearly were not around when they did this update[/quote] If you are referring to the recent Whisper nerf update or the nerf to all of the exotic super based armors (Phoenix Protocol, Shards, Orpheus Rigs, etc) then yes I have been around for that. I have actually been around for literally every update in Destiny 2 since launch even through the Curse of Osiris dark ages. [quote](ps if you actually read what i said, i played did the bounty 5 weeks before season of the drifter ended and opened it up before the season ended showing you read only part if what i said)[/quote] So let me get this straight because there is no way to translate this sentence properly? You are saying that as of June 16th, you turned in a gambit prime helmet bounty 5 weeks before season of the drifter ended? No wait, you earned the Gambit prime bounty and waited to turn it in days before season of the drifter ended? Were you expecting something above 700? If you did then that would mean that you earned that in around April 28th- May 4th and turned it in by the time season of the drifter ended on June 3rd followed by Season of Opulence on June 4th which raised the power cap to 750. If that helmet that you or your friend earned was higher then your average level at the time then it was powerful. If your helmet, at the time, was already at 700 then the new helmet would be capped at 700 regardless before SoO started (SoO is Season of Opulence). So in what way does that bounty have anything to do with what we are discussing? The Gambit Prime helmet bounty, if picked up after Season of Opulence started, will reward the player with a powerful helmet. If picked up before SoO and completed after SoO then the reward would be capped at 700 which has been disclosed by Bungie to the player base prior to the start of the current season (SoO). Bungie made every attempt to inform players that Gambit bounties picked up prior to the current season would have capped loot and no Infamy would be rewarded. So.................. I am done, can't understand the rest of your rant post and I feel grimy after going back and forth. I feel like I am breaking some code of conduct so I do not want to play this game with you anymore. It has been fun but I really feel like you are way to stubborn to see what I am getting at (I can relate in some ways so no harm there lol) and my OP point has been lost in the Odyssey that is this comment thread. [u]I end you with a quote from a wise man: [/u] [i]"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now *mean word* for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."- [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c]Billy Madison 1995[/url][/i]

Публикуется на языке:

• Изменено (H0268440): 6/17/2019 3:44:40 AM
    You think I’m a idiot, go for it i did the bounty going for the triumph i didn’t hold it at all. My friend waited so he could try to get a higher reward from this season (goes to show you had no clue what i was saying the whole time same for the fated engram). The whole point of fated engrams is NEW PLAYERS and for old players to have gotten exotics they previously never had. You seem to not understand the point of it. The fact you can get random roll armor is a side benefit. But Xür sells random roll gear and forsaken gear. There are reasons that there are certain functions in destiny you just seem to not get it. Good bye im glad i don’t have to deal with a person who reads halfway through and makes assumptions. I actually read your post and tried to agree with them (not in my post but i tried to see if i could) unlike you ( you also never understood the post because you kept reading them like I’m talking about different things i was stating different time they did bs stuff with no good intention to show they would do what i stated)

Публикуется на языке:

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon