JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
lock Эта тема была заблокирована ниндзя за нарушение Правил поведения.
Изменено (dmbfan09): 5/26/2019 5:34:48 PM

Please be patient with guardians with anxiety during raids

Be patient and understanding, we're trying. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • Dude, I cannot tell you how relatable this post is. I'm a pretty anxious person. I struggle with a pretty bad case of social anxiety. However, Destiny as a game has made me open up more and come out of my shell a little bit due to how the community and the content in the game. Still though, I sometimes struggle of panicking and messing something up in a raid due to having a lot of pressure on me. Yes, I know it's stupid to get so overwhelmed by a game, but when there's 5 other people screaming at you, it makes it hard to not panic a bit. I've noticed I did this a lot at the last encounter for the Last Wish raid. I was always the last one to have the ball and I would mess it up every time due to my anxiety. Like my mind went blank and it was hard to focus. There were times where I was right next to the place to slam it but I freaked out and couldn't find the place to slam it. When I got to know the route to the end, I realized how stupid I was for not seeing where to slam it lolol

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon