JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: Please be patient with guardians with anxiety during raids
Изменено (AlphaHydrae8): 5/28/2019 2:23:09 PM
To all my fellow Guardians who suffer from severe anxiety as I do: You can do it! Its going to be rough. Your chest is going to feel like its collapsing in on itself and you're going to bite and pick your nails and fingers bloody raw...but as long as you are with your friends and not in a negative space, you can accomplish great things. Having anxiety doesn't mean someone is incapable of learning and mastering a raid. The only difference is that we can't master a raid when there are toxic people around. We shut down at the face of conflict and toxic people who cause conflict. It has nothing to do with being afraid of the mechanics or being nervous about the game itself, its about who's on our fireteam. Its not about "catering", its about [b]compassion[/b] and [b]COMMON COURTESY. [/b] Nobody seems to have that anymore. You don't need to cater to anyone, but you also don't need to be an a-hole about it either. (Personal experience in the spoiler). [spoiler]I am a Rivensbane and I suffer from severe anxiety. Get yourself a good group of like-minded people and it will make all the difference. I'm one of those that immediately shuts down at the face of conflict and douche-baggery, so not having toxic a-holes on your team is key. When I'm with familiar faces and friends, I do a lot better. A positive space is key. If somebody in your fire-team is being an a-hole, kick them. Don't put up with it as it'll only make things worse. On the first night of our Petras Run practicing, we found some bossy d-bag on the app and it caused me to mess up A LOT. On our 2nd night of practicing, it was all friends and I didn't mess up once. On our 3rd night, we made our first real attempt and suceeded on our first try because, we found two chill down to earth people on Reddit. I couldn't breathe the whole time, but having a chill group with no negative vibes made the difference. [b]All in all, somebody who suffers from anxiety can have all the skill in the world needed to succeed, but all of that will instantly go away in the face of douche-baggery. Don't be an a-hole, plain and simple.[/b] I didn't need anyone to cater to me. (Nobody was catering to me during my solo Shattered Throne runs lol). I just needed people to not be douche-bags.[/spoiler]
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon