JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
lock Эта тема была заблокирована ниндзя за нарушение Правил поведения.
Изменено (dmbfan09): 5/26/2019 5:34:48 PM

Please be patient with guardians with anxiety during raids

Be patient and understanding, we're trying. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • Why even bother bringing up "anxiety"? How about people simply be patient with those they are playing with? Even in frustrating moments, I'm genuinely patient with those who might be having issues. After all, they are also trying to get enjoyment out of a leisure time activity. It's a video game. Most people seem to forget that little tidbit. With that said, the onus is on you to find a group of people you are compatible with. If you are having difficulties with people you are running a Raid with then bail out and find others. It's really not worth the added anxiety. My first real group activity in any video game was VoG. It was an absolute shit-show. Kept me from attempting a second run for months. Five people were -blam!-, moaning, whining and crying at each other while I simply ran through quietly and wondered if a single one of them was older than 12. I was able to gather up a group of people that I was comfortable running with and made quite a few runs in several Raids in D1.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

2 отв.
    У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon