JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: There really truly needs bad luck protection in this game
5/26/2019 8:17:37 PM
This is such a tricky subject. They could make everything drop easier, but then there would be an uproar about how there's nothing to do and the game is boring, etc. On the other hand, you can feasibly run LW 100 times and never get 1K Voices. My thought is, for stuff that requires some sort of specific completion like raids, have the drop rate be super low, like 5% and go up by just 1% each completion. That way, my next run I'd have a 47% chance of 1K dropping. I'd feel much better about running it again if the odds didn't feel insurmountable. For the poor guys trying to get 21 Kelvin and such, I'm not sure I'd love a knockout system (again, no grind) but if each time you got a weapon the chances of getting it again dropped by say, 5%, you would eventually get what you've been fighting so hard for. Those are my basic thoughts anyhow.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon