JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
Изменено (GeneralC22): 5/20/2019 9:06:23 PM

Upvote if you think Bungie should fix all the useless exotics instead of nerfing the fun ones

Seriously, look in your vault right now and tell me how many exotics you haven't used since vanilla d2, or since forsaken launched. Cerberus +1 Lucky Pants Oath Keeper ACD/0 Feedback Eye of Another World I could literally spend hours just listing exotics nobody uses, and instead of fixing all these exotics that don't measure up, Bungie is taking the easy route and nerfing the ones that people use the most. I suppose it's easier to make every exotic lackluster then it is to make every exotic fun after the fact.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • Изменено (theJdawg91): 5/27/2019 4:23:33 PM
    I totally agree with your premise; although I would disagree with some of your examples. Lucky Pants can be used quite effectively by talented PvP players. Oath Keepers are fantastic when paired with Le Monarque However, I could definitely offer up examples which I think further your argument: WHO uses Worldline Zero (or any swords for that matter) except for movement "cheese" such as speed-runners, third-person peeking, or jump-distance extension? Stomp NEEDS to be nerfed or we can't use this weapon type. Come on Bungie!? Why did you even put swords in the game? The Huckleberry was great once. Before the Breakneck was introduced into the game. Now it would just feel like a waste of an exotic slot. Needs to be buffed or re-tooled for the current state of the game. Two-Tailed Fox need to have D1 Truth level of tracking. Why would I chose this over a curated Bad Omens? Riskrunner could stand a buff. Perhaps give it reload on kill and I'll start using it. Stronghold. Again with swords. Trinity Ghoul. Maybe this one's a me problem, but this weapon seems to be designed for mob clear, but there are so many better legendary options. And I have Anarchy. Heart of the Inmost Light. I used this one a lot while playing Forsaken as it was my highest armor for a while. Didn't feel all that great; haven't worn it since. Contraverse Hold. Same as Inmost Light. Sealed Ahamkara Grasps. "Hitting an enemy with a melee instantly reloads your weapon." NOT an exotic perk. Honestly, should be a legendary perk, perhaps on Drifter's gear. Needs to be re-tooled. Ashen Wake. Does anybody use these? Maybe it's just me... ALL Aeon Swift armor. Do I need to explain? Helm of Saint-14 doesn't need a buff, but Titan bubbles do. Please make it like D1 again. You and your allies should keep their over-shield for a short time after exiting the bubble. Peacekeepers. Does anyone use these? Maybe it's just me... I also feel like Sunshot needs a buff, but I haven't used it in a long time.... I could be wrong about some of these, but I don't think it would hurt the game to buff most of them. Make the game FUN, it is a GAME.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon