JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
Изменено (GeneralC22): 5/20/2019 9:06:23 PM

Upvote if you think Bungie should fix all the useless exotics instead of nerfing the fun ones

Seriously, look in your vault right now and tell me how many exotics you haven't used since vanilla d2, or since forsaken launched. Cerberus +1 Lucky Pants Oath Keeper ACD/0 Feedback Eye of Another World I could literally spend hours just listing exotics nobody uses, and instead of fixing all these exotics that don't measure up, Bungie is taking the easy route and nerfing the ones that people use the most. I suppose it's easier to make every exotic lackluster then it is to make every exotic fun after the fact.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • Of course they should, it's what they promised before that they would stop nerfing things and start bringing things up to power.... yet they lied to our faces multiple times and you people keep gobbling up their crocodile tears. They always choose the easy road, the road that spells LAZY development, and lacks creativity and innovation. I recommend uninstalling the game and moving onto something that is more complete. Stop being loyal to developer studios that could give two shits if you even exist. They demonstrate poor business practice and are ruled by greed. There are more complete and better established games out there that are backed by studios that genuinely care about their consumer. Stop being a victim to this endless cycle that Bungie display's, have value for yourselves and speak with you time and wallets.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon