JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

Изменено (frompa): 5/21/2019 8:19:37 PM
Oath keeper is amazing as is. Le Monarque is a 100% auto proc and hold. Can't ask to be any better. Lucky Pants is also amazing. basically adds quickdraw, opening shot, and lite version of auto loading holster. I run this with Last word and Not forgotten for ultra salt effect. The Aeon exotics need the most improvement over what you listed. The only time i've ever seen one equipped was on a blueberry because it was his highest piece.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Изменено (Jim the wise): 5/21/2019 9:13:50 PM
    Oath keeper is amazing because its only use only matters for a single exotic bow that is both easy to use without the gauntlets anyways and isn’t even that good when compared to most other weapons? Yeah I’m not buying it. As for lucky pants, I don’t really see the point of an exotic if it’s just going to give you perks that you can already get without the exotic.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Lucky pants adding those perks allows you to use hand cannons with other perks. That's the point. You can basically now have 5 perks on your hand cannons instead of 2. You gain a variation of quick draw, opening shot, and auto loading holster while still being able to use whatever 2 exist on your weapon. How is that not exotic? Those 3 plus your choice of for example: Moving Target, Outlaw, Rangefinder, Threat Detector, Triple-Tap, Or Snapshot and your choice of for example: Timed Payload, Kill Clip, Field Prep, Hip-Fire Grip, Zen Moment, Explosive Payload, Or Surrounded. Are you saying you wouldn't like having a weapon with that many added benefits? As well as Oathkeeper I gave you one example but there are of course more. You need to open your mind and playstyle up a bit. With Wishender you can move around looking through walls until ready to either fire or switch weapons. Not having to ever redraw while waiting to take a shot is a huge bonus for any bow user with anybow. That opens up the snipe-ablity of bows. Add to that increased draw speed when you need to repeatedly fire. A lot of exotics are misunderstood because they don't fit the meta. Some could definitely use a buff but those are good. If anything I would add increased reload speed to lucky pants but then they would probably be over powered. I can't imagine what you would add to oathkeeper without making it overpowered. Do you have any suggestions?

Публикуется на языке:

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon