JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Сервисное предупреждение
Завтра Destiny 2 будет временно недоступна в связи с плановым техобслуживанием. Следите за новостями @BungieHelp.

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
3/30/2019 1:45:03 AM

So Bungie... what about catalysts?

Back in Curse of Osiris, I was intrigued by the idea of masterworks. Of course, other than the enhancement cores issue, they've gone in a good direction. My one real problem is the fact that we are still missing certain catalysts for year 1 exotics and there are no year 2 exotic catalysts. There also are no armor catalysts or anything of the sort. I can't get a Thorn and get something extra for it for using it often. It also seems that some catalysts are almost useless, and also the ones that are actually decent are incredulous grinds to complete or just seemingly never drop (I'm looking at you, Wardcliff Coil). I just am concerned that this idea of bringing exotics to their fullest potential and making them more reliable or useful, depending on their state before the catalysts were applied or upgraded, will never become complete. That we will never get another Whisper catalyst scenario, which is not only a fun, but fair and challenging grind. I am just saying that I feel that some exotics will never see the spotlight, or that others such One Thousand Voices will never get a fresh flair or sense of satisfaction to use after getting them with rng. I just want to know where these catalysts have gone and whether we are getting to see if should remain playing the game.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon