JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Помощь

Помогите нам помочь вам.
2/2/2019 9:55:44 PM

Can we get an update on the Black Armory Key Mold issue?

[i](headline)[/i] I, like most have 3 characters and my main character is the one with the quest step for the rare bounty but I cannot progress the quest on my other two characters. Are we going to get an update on this Unidentified Frame exotic quest issue? ... also, Is there any confirmation that we can hold more than 1 Rare black armory bounty on the same character at the same time? I might have missed that information in the last update.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• [quote]Black Armory and Forges Fixed an issue where players were not being properly credited when consuming keys for the Mysterious Box quest. Players already affected by this issue will be awarded credit for the keys they've used the next time they log in. It is still possible, on rare occasions, for players to use a key and not complete the objective. When this happens, returning to orbit should resolve this issue. [i]notes for the 2.1.4 update[/i][/quote] I understand this and I know other players have been affected in the same way as myself and still no mention of it. My main character does have a rare bounty, just got it yesterday, but I have to complete multiple weekly bounties for it so no help there. However, what about the other players who are not as fortunate. If we could get confirmation about the ability to hold multiple rare bounties then I still have hope in completing it before this curse week ends.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon