[Applications Open] [XBOX] [D2] DUNGEON PROTOCOLS We are a small community building a friendly clan to enjoy everything Destiny has to offer.
Dungeon Protocols is a group of individuals who have banded together to have fun, enjoy games, help each other out, all while giving space for individual time constraints and availabilities. We all have busy lives and gaming is our moment to blow off steam and wind down from our daily responsibilities. Our goal is to create a family atmosphere where people feel at home and can find other like minded people to game with. We hope to provide access to shared gaming experiences by helping each other out and by accomplishing as many activities as we can, including: power gear, quests, nightfalls, raids, crucible, etc. As a clan we try to remain flexible and consistent all while trying to develop core groups that can assist all levels of players especially as we continue to weave new members into the fabric of the Clan Banner. These are the main ideas behind Dungeon Protocols but most importantly we are just a group of relaxed lovable jackasses who enjoy playing games, chatting, and more than the occasional tomfoolery. We aren't a stepping stone or just a way to get your loot and leave. WE ARE FAMILY!
That being said.
[u][b]What you can expect from us:[/b][/u]
1. A respectful fun environment
2. active and organized discord
3. Consistent weekly scheduled gaming nights (pst)
4. other games to help fill down times
5. responsive and attentive admin
[u][b]What we are looking for:[/b][/u]
1. active players and chatters in our discord
2. patient chill players willing to help others
3. players looking to complete PVE end game activities (including players that have never completed
4. PVP players looking to be semi competitive (or at least attempt)
5. players that are not overly sensitive if activities don't get completed
6. People looking to have fun, connect socially, and be helpful to others
- Xbox only
- Must Be At Least 18 Years Old.
- Must Be Mature And Patient.
- Both Competitive And Casual Players are welcome to apply
- We use Discord to communicate and require our Guardians to be active on our private Discord
- We are mostly a [u]PST time zone clan[/u] and all of our clan events are scheduled around that
time zone, but it’s not required to join.
[quote] We like to get to know people before we add them to the clan so we run applicants through a two interview process. This way we get a chance to know you and you get a chance to know us and our group. With this we’ve set up a new system for scheduling interviews so if you are interested in joining please visit our website for more information about the clan, a full breakdown of our rules, and how to schedule a 1st interview. [/quote]
[quote] If you have any questions feel free to contact us on bungie.net or in this thread. [/quote]
If you are looking for a gaming family that is honest, fair, and you are not overly sensitive then look no further. Dungeon Protocols is just a small group of casual gamers that are only concerned about one thing… having fun gaming… and maybe pancakes… and definitely tacos.
Thanks Clan founder Tahoeanime
Этот сайт использует файлы cookie для сбора аналитических данных, персонализации контента и показа рекламы. Нажимая "Принять", вы соглашаетесь с этими методами использования данных. Подробнее: Политика конфиденциальности
На этом сайте используются файлы cookie для анализа, персонализации контента и рекламы. Продолжая использовать этот сайт, вы соглашаетесь на их использование. Политика конфиденциальности