Y1 Exotic Armor Catalyst - Hunter
This is in addition to my previous post a link will be provided below
[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249802403?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1]Y1 Exotic Armor Catalyst - Titan[/url]
[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249803980]Y1 Exotic Armor Catalyst - Warlock[/url]
Again to reiterate these catalyst ideas are designed to enhance the abilities of these exotics without outright breaking them.
1. [b][armory]Knucklehead Radar[/armory][/b]: Probably the most simplistic
* Provides enhanced radar in totality. Radar unaffected by blinding (this means they can still be blinded visually however the radar is still there)
2. [armory]Celestial Nighthawk[/armory]: There are 3 possible options. Let me know which one you think is best. I’d much appreciate it.
* A. Double the damage of the already super powered Golden gun shot
* B. Increased super energy on Nighthawk kill
* C. The final option is that Nighthawk provides 2 shots (providing you nearly double the super energy. Tweaks may be necessary.)
3. [b][armory]Foetracer[/armory][/b]: This one was was difficult as it’s abilities were either further enhanced on the Titan exotic One-Eyed Mask.
* Enhanced Relentless Tracker. Tracking on target cannot be broken and has extended duration (we’ll say 25 second). Increased damage on marked targets (about 2-3 damage in pvp. We’ll say an entire 15% - 20% in pve)
4. [b][armory]Graviton Forfeit[/armory][/b]
* Enhanced Vanishing Shadow. Further increases duration of invisibility affects and all abilities recharge faster while invisible.
5. [b][armory]Wormhusk Crown[/armory][/b]: Super scary right? Don’t worry no season 3 flashbacks here.
* Increased health gained after dodging. It currently grants 70 hp so we will increase that by 60% this will allow 112 hp. Due to the current meta and ttk of weapons this won’t be nearly as broken as some may think.
6. [b][armory]Young Ahamkara’s Spine[/armory][/b]
* Grants additional grenade.
7. [b][armory]Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves[/armory][/b]
* When critically wounded the damage increase activates even while the sidearm is equipped. The affect lingers on for 3 seconds when no longer critically wounded.
8. [b][armory]Shinobu’s Vow[/armory][/b]
* Adds 2 more projectiles to each skip grenade. This would increase its damage by 40 and also grants you more energy.
9. [b][armory]Sealed Ahamkara Grasp[/armory][/b]
* Dealing melee greatly increases ready and reload speed of all weapons.
10. [b][armory]Raiden Flux[/armory][/b]
* Enhanced Synapse Junctions. Kills with Arcstrider extend duration of super. Take Doom Fang Pauldrons as reference. It’s not a huge amount of energy (that and keep in mind this is a purely melee super so avoiding it to a complete option).
11. [b][armory]Lucky Raspberry[/armory][/b]: There are two possibly options please let me know the one you think is best.
* A. Provide additional grenade
* B. Give us a D1 throwback and spawn with grenade energy.
12. [b][armory]The Dragon’s Shadow[/armory][/b]: This one also has slew of potential options. It was difficult to decide on which. So please tell me which you think is best. Especially since I have this level of speed to the Warlocks Ophidian Aspects Catalyst.
* A. Kills while Wraithmetal Mail is active decrease dodge cooldown.
* B. Wraithmetal Mail duration doubled.
* C. Wraithmetal Mail maxes out handling, reload , and ready speeds. (Basically those stats have their bar completely filled. Duration increased to 15 seconds
* D. While dodge is charged Wraithmetal Mail (standard) is active. Enhanced Wraithmetal Mail activates after dodging (basically option C.)
13. [b][armory]Ophidia Spathe.[/armory][/b]
* Melee damage decreases melee charge time. Increased knife throwing speed.
14. [b][armory]Lucky Pants[/armory][/b]
* Grants autoloading holster to all hand cannons. Illegally Modded Holster duration increased by 3 seconds.
15. [b][armory]Orpheus Rigs[/armory][/b]
* Creates a total of orbs equivalent to the number of enemies tethered amount is dependent upon the enemy as well.
* Minions 1 orb
* Majors and Guardians 2 orbs
* Yellow bars 3 orbs
* Bosses 4 orbs.
* Time for a D1 THROWBACK. Grants additional jump
17. [b][armory]Gemini Jester[/armory][/b]
* Increases range of Misdirection.
* Sprinting while all abilities are charged helps charge super (equivalent to one super mod. Unsure if 2 would be too much)
Wow just on this one everything was far too broken a few suggestions in... double nighthawk damage? Do you want bosses to be extraordinarily easy or what? Because they are already melted far too easily. And wormhusks lmao not as broken as we would think... think again. It can always make a comeback even in a new meta that would be broken.
Этот сайт использует файлы cookie для сбора аналитических данных, персонализации контента и показа рекламы. Нажимая "Принять", вы соглашаетесь с этими методами использования данных. Подробнее: Политика конфиденциальности
На этом сайте используются файлы cookie для анализа, персонализации контента и рекламы. Продолжая использовать этот сайт, вы соглашаетесь на их использование. Политика конфиденциальности