JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Оффтопик

Участие в случайно выбранном обсуждении.
Изменено (Mk300mk): 11/12/2018 4:20:42 PM
Mk300mk
Mk300mk

Peter Popoff wants you to mail him money старое

"Bungie has officially become another 'media ogre' company"

[q[b]uote][b]It's true. Bungie has officially become a mediocre game company that cares very little for their customers and obsesses over profit--even to the point of releasing bugged content, misleading [quote]their consumers and milking money out of a dying franchise (it's unbelievable that Destiny has become a $200+ game experience).[/quote] Exhibit A: Activision-Blizzard Q3 results. Forsak[i]en “did not achieve (Activision’s) commercial expectations.” Per Activision Blizzard president Coddy Joh[spoiler]nson there is “still work to do to fully reengage the core Destiny fan base.” Destiny 2 has been a drag on Activision Blizzard for some time now, Forsaken is just another example. Surprisingly, [quote[armory]]even[i] after how poorly Bungie ha[/b]s treated their fan base, consumers continue to defend Destiny 2 and Bungie (absolutely mind-boggling). Bungie needs to get their act together. Consumers need to wise-up to companies (like current Bungie) who blatantly take advantage of consumer loyalty with over-priced products, buggy releases, micro-tra[armory]nsactions and straight-up l[/armory]ies. Stop supporting the demise of the gaming industry. Consumers are not bags of [/armory]money that can be milked dry for 1-3 years straight. Don't become a victim of t[/spoiler]he modern gaming company.[/b][/quote][/i][/i][/quote]
English
#Offtopic #JoKe

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon