JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

5/12/2018 4:54:07 PM

Can we get a auto dismantle option for all this useless blue gear and duplicate weapons

I hate doing public events and lost sectors then getting filled with useless gear below my level and having to dismantle it. These low level weapons serve no purpose why do I even get them it would be great to have a option to auto dismantle any blue or specific legendary that you have a million of. Exotics too cant tell you how many I've got a exotic engrams for it to be a duplicate (before warmind dropped I had every exotic that's back when they were ridiculously easy to get) i hate opening a package to get something I've already had 8 or 9 times I would feel much better just auto getting the shards soon as i open it.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
  • [quote]I hate doing public events and lost sectors then getting filled with useless gear below my level and having to dismantle it. These low level weapons serve no purpose why do I even get them it would be great to have a option to auto dismantle any blue or specific legendary that you have a million of. Exotics too cant tell you how many I've got a exotic engrams for it to be a duplicate (before warmind dropped I had every exotic that's back when they were ridiculously easy to get) i hate opening a package to get something I've already had 8 or 9 times I would feel much better just auto getting the shards soon as i open it.[/quote] What about Mass deletion of all those useless shaders, yeah you gave us more Vault space but I've got literally 50 space taking up by useless shaders

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon