JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Сервисное предупреждение
Завтра Destiny 2 будет временно недоступна в связи с плановым техобслуживанием. Следите за новостями @BungieHelp.

Destiny 2

Общее обсуждение Destiny 2.
Изменено (Nightfall): 11/25/2017 5:26:39 AM

How to: Fix mobility, resilience and recovery.

As I was enjoying Destiny 2 with some friends we came across the discussion of armour stats. We were playing Crucible and talked about how good Recovery is. It’s good in PvE too and we concluded that Recovery is awesome in general. Resilience was next and Mobility last. This got me thinking. Why does armour increase Recovery? I get Mobility and Resilience; armour can be lighter or stronger, but Recovery? Does this armour have magical healing abilities? Haha. Anyways I concluded that since the stats are greatly imbalanced why not just give us [b]Stat Points?[/b] Give us say [i]20 Stat Points.[/i] One for each level. Then cap each stat at 10. This would allow us to balance the stats ourselves. I’d like a Hunter with 10 recovery to be honest. I also understand the “Hunters are more mobile, Titans are more resilient” lore argument; in which case I say Mobility should be buffed. Resilience lets you take more damage, Recovery recovers your health faster and Mobility makes you... [i]walk faster, improves jump height and strafing?[/i] Resilience reduces all damage and Recovery recovers all health. Why doesn’t mobility speed up all [i]move-y stuff[/i] too? Why is mobility [i]so weirdly specific?[/i] Mobility should not just increase walk and strafe speed which is one thing btw. It should increase sprint speed, lower sprint startup animation, increase jump [i]speed[/i], so you can jump [i]faster[/i] not [i]higher[/i] and make the dodge animation faster. Now going back to stat points... instead of having Mobil, Resil, Rec on armor why not give the armor actual abilities? I’d suggest 3-4 piece set bonuses. For example lets take the FWC Simulator Armour for Hunters. Lets say if you have 3/4 pieces + exotic or 4/4 regular set pieces it increases handling for all weapons? You could even get creative [i]if you want[/i] and give some armour special abilities. Take the Wildwood set for Hunters. You could give it a 4/4 set bonus that camouflages you (turns you invisible) if you crouch near foliage while in a public space. Now the Wildwood set is something fun instead of 300 armour from Devrim Kay I only keep for collection purposes or as an infusion material. You could do the same for all of the other sets of armour NM, DO, Vanguard, Sloane set etc... What do you think? [spoiler]INB4 “D2 Sucks!”, “Just remove stats!”, “D2 is already dead!” Etc.[/spoiler]

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Mobility is my number 1 in PVP by far. It affects my Aiming speed and allows my sights to track targets close in as they jump etc. It wins all strafe fights with AR`s. Mobility in D1 did affect jump hieght, this was most natobale in Crotas raid trying to cheese the bridge solo. With a base titan you couldnt do it. You needed a maxxed mobile Titan with a Mida equipped. Mobility also speeds up transitioning a ton. So your stopped to movement and zig zag. Basically, imagine Mobility is the king of the 0 to 60 to 0 for cars. Its not speed as much as quickness and the ability to negate the slowness while aiming. Lastly, mobility is massively felt when doing the "Magnetic Auto Maneuvers" like attacking while using arc blade or swinging a sword that "sucks you into target" or things like your melee auto-correcting you when you are slightly off. When I play hunter I can close distance with sword swings so much faster than titan its not funny. And Melee will happen so much faster you are able to beat Titans who have already started the melee animation. I have noticed that players who are more static, less comfortable with verticle battles, do not constantly slide or change weapons or avoid like crazy tend to think mobility is not felt. But I notice the very best players who juke the shit out of people and constantly relocate to flanks and hop around to shortcuts are almost 100% mobility spec`d. The better I get in PVP the more I need mobility. Resilience is only 25ish HP points from 0 to level 10 If I remember right but the feeling of me peeking a corner super fast and aiming much faster gives me almost assured 1st shot ability, as well as strafing side to side buys me 2-3 missed shots per fight. A 450 RPM AR does 23 head and 16 body, so my initial shot already covers 7 levels of resilience at worst and almost negates it all with a headshot. In PVE its 10x more important and it was more important in D1 where TTK was much much shorter and shotguns were always loaded. This meant getting hit by a Shotty at 10 yards was either a insta death or not, or a grenade was going to 2 pulse you or not. But in D2 all snipers kill headshots, rockets kill everyone, swords are all 1 hits and no one is one hit by shoulder charge or a melee... Sorry, just wanted to clear somethings up as I constantly see people saying mobility is useless and then give up on it, before trying it out and getting even better in PVP. I made the same mistake, and pulled myself from 1.0 k/d to 1.6 and getting better.

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

• Sounds good to me.

Публикуется на языке:

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon