I wanted to share a quick note about how satisfying it was to grind to 5000+ grimoire for the emblem in D2.
I played Destiny from beta and launch, but took a long break after TTK and recently came back. I had right around 4000 grimoire score as of 1 week ago. When I found out about the emblem for 5000+, I decided that this would become my goal and was able to bump over 5000 yesterday afternoon before the deadline. There was a lot of new content since I came back to the game, so I was running all over the place collecting things and entering activities that I normally would not have.
Surprisingly, just having this goal in a week timeframe was really energizing and I greatly enjoyed the process, even with some of the crappy jumping puzzles for some of the fragments.
Some of the interesting activities:
- Zoning into all the crucible maps I hadn't seen for those cards as well as all the ghosts hidden in those zones
- Zoning into VoG and WoM for the card you get when it first loads, even if you don't down anything.
- Got a noob team to zone into ToO for the Elimination and ToO cards,. As a result, playing ToO for the first time was eye opening. I am not great at PvP, but ToO was a whole new level of opponents.
- Paradox mission secret ghosts -> epic storyline -> hate the jumping stuff in the early part
- Killed about 140ish hydras and 40ish colossus in one sitting of a few hours
- Sidearm/fusion rifle/machine gun kills -> this was a great opportunity to learn that I probably will never use sidearms again and that I love fusion rifles. People always said that FR were OP, but I never really got the weapon type. Now I just love the Thesan FR and how it can kill multiple smalls or single medium mobs from across the map in one shot.
- Scent of worm chest I gave up on a year ago, but was able to get it surprisingly fast this time around. Was very satisfying and that one was worth 15 grim points on its own.
Anyways, I realized sometimes, the end result doesn't matter as much as the journey and mapping out the path to achieve it. Having the goal/deadline made it that much more satisfying. All this said, I looked at the emblem preview and it looks pretty blah to me. At least the journey was fun.
Этот сайт использует файлы cookie для сбора аналитических данных, персонализации контента и показа рекламы. Нажимая "Принять", вы соглашаетесь с этими методами использования данных. Подробнее: Политика конфиденциальности
На этом сайте используются файлы cookie для анализа, персонализации контента и рекламы. Продолжая использовать этот сайт, вы соглашаетесь на их использование. Политика конфиденциальности