JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: PS4 Pro Freezes during homecoming
7/22/2017 1:00:11 AM
Hi there, We are investigating player reports of client crashes and freezes on the PlayStation 4 consoles. Please stay tuned to tuned [url=https://twitter.com/bungiehelp]@BungieHelp[/url] for status updates on all of our ongoing investigations of issues that are impacting the Destiny 2 Beta.
English

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Thanks for responding, if possible please share more detailed information later on what went wrong and if the beta really helped to identify any other major defects like this one. I'm a professional software tester and seriously understand the importance of user and operational acceptance testing but allowing such a high severity issue to escape into the wild after extensive internal alpha testing must've been nearly as disappointing for the development team as it was for us players. Good luck with ironing out these kinks and don't worry, this has not killed my interest in following what still has the potential to be a worthy sequel to my favourite video game of all time. Maybe consider a 'bug bounty' system with better loot for those testers who go the extra mile to report detailed information on issues while enjoying a first crack at your latest offering ☺

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon